NightViper

Ehhhhh...

• News Manager
  • 32809 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

PRESS RELEASE
***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***

October 8, 2012: Integrity Toys, Inc., under license from Hasbro (Nasdaq: HAS), is thrilled to announce the first four mass release characters in the continuing JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS series of high-end adult collectible dolls.

Following the sold-out and much talked about release of the Special Edition: HOLLYWOOD JEM doll exclusive to Comic Con International in San Diego this summer, this new series of collectibles continues with CLASSIC JEM fully dressed in her iconic hot pink mini-dress, her alter ego music executive JERRICA BENTON (seen for the first time as a stand alone doll), magical holographic computer SYNERGY made in a purple skin tone authentic to the original 1980s animation, and RIO PACHECO, JEM?s road manager and love interest! Each exciting character comes dressed in a truly outrageous screen accurate look and includes a set of rockin? miniature accessories!

?All stops were pulled to create the ultimate JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS adult collectible dolls for old and new fans of the hit 80s TV series alike to cherish and enjoy for years to come!? says Alain Tremblay, marketing director of Integrity Toys, Inc. ?JEM fans will be thrilled when they see the tiny episode specific references that have been added to the design of these characters? says Vaughn Sawyers, head designer of Integrity Toys, Inc.

CLASSIC JEM, JERRICA BENTON, SYNERGY and RIO PACHECO are set to ship in November 2012 (just in time for Christmas) and will be available for purchase at a suggested retail price of US$119.00 each via Integrity Toys? network of authorized dealers (in the US and other countries, see www.integritytoys.com for full dealer listing) and at Holt Renfrew in Canada (at all 9 retail locations, in stores only) in late November.

To stay up to date on all the latest information about the JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS adult collectible doll series, please visit http://www.integrity...andtheholograms.

About Integrity Toys, Inc.
Always reaching for the next level, Integrity Toys designs, produces and markets a variety of dolls and related accessories, with a specialization in high-end fashion dolls. Founded in 1995, Integrity Toys' extensive experience and capabilities in the field of doll making allows them to create products and programs for many of the world?s best-known retailers, consumer products companies, celebrities and other intellectual property holders.

Integrity currently produces high-end fashion dolls ranging in size from approximately 12 inches to 16 inches tall, under a number of brands, including Fashion Royalty, the Dynamite Girls and Poppy Parker among others. Their products are known for their superior engineering, high-end aesthetics and of course, fashionable, detailed clothing.

For more information about Integrity Toys, Inc. please visit www.integritytoys.com

About Hasbro
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Company?s Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for markets around the world. The Hub TV Network is part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK), in the U.S. Through the Company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the ?World?s Most Ethical Companies? and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine?s ?100 Best Corporate Citizens.? Learn more at www.hasbro.com.

WEB_14021_Jem_Rio_Jerrica.jpg
WEB_14023_Synergy_Full.jpg

Check out a full gallery here

I have to admit, I watched a lot of Jem when the Hub started re-airing episodes. So I think it's quite cool that Hasbro and Integrity have teamed up for new product for the brand.

#2 Shattered

Shattered

It's time

• Citizen
  • 3978 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE(NightViper @ Oct 8 2012, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to admit, I watched a lot of Jem when the Hub started re-airing episodes. So I think it's quite cool that Hasbro and Integrity have teamed up for new product for the brand.

Agreed, but at $120 each...ouch. I'm out.
Posted Image

#3 Kalidor

Kalidor

Get some!

• Owner
  • 53383 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

I've always been a big fan of the Synergy computer. These are a bit pricy but are pretty cool.

#4 Agent X

Agent X

These Ponies are holding on my heart like a handgrenade.

• Citizen
  • 2043 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:28 AM

Maybe Eric Raymond can finally get his own doll.
"Some people collect other characters like Jazz or Hot Shot and its encouraged, but I stockpile Cybertron Crosswises and that makes ME the strange one."

#5 jamarmiller

jamarmiller

jamarmiller

• Citizen
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE(Agent X @ Oct 8 2012, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Eric Raymond can finally get his own doll.

THese look great, but the price EEK !!

I really want to buy something for my little girl , other than Barbie all the time. But at that price NO way ! she is only 4 LOL

Too bad because she likes watching the cartoon

Check out the ACTION FORCE, GI JOE EXTREME and ACTION MAN Information Forum here
WWW.BLOODFORTHEBARON.COM

#6 Dake

Dake

I can see my house from here!

• Supporter
  • 12522 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

Whoa - and people think Barbie is anorexic. And that price is truly, truly outrageous! (yes, I did it).

I would buy the heck out of a 3.75" Jem line of figures! icon-fire.gif

Edited by Dake, 08 October 2012 - 02:44 PM.

Back to basics

#7 Steadfast

Steadfast

rar

• Citizen
  • 85 posts
  • Faction::Vehicon

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE(Dake @ Oct 8 2012, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa - and people think Barbie is anorexic. And that price is truly, truly outrageous! (yes, I did it).

I would buy the heck out of a 3.75" Jem line of figures! icon-fire.gif

Nah. Kre-O.

Though if there's a 3.75" line with redecoes of G.I. Joe vehicles, maaaaaybe.

#8 Creature SH

Creature SH

Condemented

• Supporter
  • 5043 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

Yeah, that young Hagan is wayyyyyyyyy too skinny.

#9 wednesday

wednesday
  • Protoform
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE(jamarmiller @ Oct 8 2012, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want to buy something for my little girl , other than Barbie all the time. But at that price NO way ! she is only 4 LOL

Probably for the best. The dolls are adult collector, so intended for ages 14 and up and not designed for serious play.

If it weren't for the detachable arms/hands, I'd be recommending the heck out of Monster High for your kid. Some of the characters scratch a very similar bright-and-colorful itch (Venus McFlytrap has a lot of the same aesthetic going on), and the increased emphasis on aspirational messaging is really nice to see.

That is the Synergy I always wanted.

#10 jamarmiller

jamarmiller

jamarmiller

• Citizen
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(wednesday @ Oct 8 2012, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably for the best. The dolls are adult collector, so intended for ages 14 and up and not designed for serious play.

If it weren't for the detachable arms/hands, I'd be recommending the heck out of Monster High for your kid. Some of the characters scratch a very similar bright-and-colorful itch (Venus McFlytrap has a lot of the same aesthetic going on), and the increased emphasis on aspirational messaging is really nice to see.

my point was, where is the line for the kiddies

I didnt really mean THESE EXACT Dolls.

My girl likes the cartoon of Jem, so without a monster high whatever cartoon she probably wouldnt be interested

she wasnt something compatible with her barbie and 12 inch joes

Check out the ACTION FORCE, GI JOE EXTREME and ACTION MAN Information Forum here
WWW.BLOODFORTHEBARON.COM

#11 Nutjob R/T

Nutjob R/T

I love this thread.

• Citizen
  • 20662 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

I'm suddenly curious where the joes fit into your daughter's play patterns.
QUOTE(ChessPieceFace @ Mar 28 2013, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You won't be the killjoy, we will. We will kill the absolute jive out of that joy.

#12 jamarmiller

jamarmiller

jamarmiller

• Citizen
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE(Nutjob R/T @ Oct 9 2012, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm suddenly curious where the joes fit into your daughter's play patterns.

lol, they just replace Ken thats all.

I dont think she even understands MILITARY

they go shopping with Barbie and stuff LOL

Sort of like Buzz light year and his Mrs Nesbit scene

WWW.BLOODFORTHEBARON.COM

#13 Nutjob R/T

Nutjob R/T

I love this thread.

• Citizen
  • 20662 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Suburban Ops GI Joe!
QUOTE(ChessPieceFace @ Mar 28 2013, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You won't be the killjoy, we will. We will kill the absolute jive out of that joy.

#14 Scavgraphics

Scavgraphics

Sometimes bad ponies make the best good ponies!

• Supporter
  • 4253 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE(wednesday @ Oct 8 2012, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd be recommending the heck out of Monster High for your kid. Some of the characters scratch a very similar bright-and-colorful itch (Venus McFlytrap has a lot of the same aesthetic going on), and the increased emphasis on aspirational messaging is really nice to see.

Aspirational messaging? It doesn't matter how you look as long as you dress like a whore?

#15 Naas

Naas

Whatever

• Citizen
  • 3745 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE(jamarmiller @ Oct 8 2012, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my point was, where is the line for the kiddies

I didnt really mean THESE EXACT Dolls.

I'm guessing there isn't gonna be a line for kiddies. Like how Masters of the Universe is only the collector line nowadays. Although, the current MOTU are probably still very play-friendly. (I don't collect MOTU, just going by what I've seen/read)

Edited by swash, 08 October 2012 - 11:34 PM.

#16 spikeriley

spikeriley

Follower Of The Helix Fossil

• Citizen
  • 2235 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE(wednesday @ Oct 8 2012, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$120 for a show-accurate Synergy is insane, even for an adult collectable.

I bet the MOTU Classics figures didn't cost that much.
The almighty Helix Fossil has spoken!

#17 NightViper

NightViper

Ehhhhh...

• News Manager
  • 32809 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE(spikeriley @ Oct 9 2012, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(wednesday @ Oct 8 2012, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$120 for a show-accurate Synergy is insane, even for an adult collectable.

I bet the MOTU Classics figures didn't cost that much.

How do you compare those two lines?

The most accurate comparison to evaluate the price is Tonner. And if you want to compare the dolls to action figures, look at Hot Toys, or Sideshow Toys.

Really, $120 isn't all that "insane" when you look at the market for these sorts of product. It might be out of yours and my price ranges, but there are buyers out there.

#18 Naas

Naas

Whatever

• Citizen
  • 3745 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

Yeah, MOTU Classics isn't really the best to compare with, especially considering size and play pattern. I just mentioned that because it's a franchise that used to have kid-oriented toys, but not anymore.

#19 ShinRa Inc

ShinRa Inc

Professional Malcontent

• Citizen
  • 1838 posts
  • Location:Mt. Vernon, VA Home: Long Island, NY Previous: Tampa, FL

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

xvpu.jpg
Looking for; 2005 Botcon Ratchet, Junker Classics Optimus Prime (for parts)

#20 Zodberg

Zodberg

The doctor is in.

• Citizen
  • 13805 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

I've really been interested in this brand ever since I became HOOKED ON JIZ

Yes I LOVE JIZ AND I WANT MORE.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users