Collector Interview 01 for TFsource - Morgan Evans

5 replies to this topic

#1 Maz

Maz

Square One

• Citizen
  • 625 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

The Transformers and pre-Transformers community is made up of some of the most interesting, diverse and dedicated people I?ve ever met in my life. I?ve taken more enjoyment out of their company, knowledge and experience than any toy, cartoon or comic related to Transformers.

This week sees TFsource Articles launch our Collector Interviews, the first in what will hopefully be a long and successful series of interviews with a variety of Transformers and pre-Transformers collectors. Collector interviewee 01 is a well-known UK collector who has contributed much to the documentation of weird G1 variants, and one of the very first people I met online in the TF community?

Collector Interview 01 ? Morgan Evans | TF Source News <- CLICK TO READ

WARNING: Serious opinions will be aired icon-arcee.gif

All the best
Maz
In-depth articles and reviews www.TF-1.com

Twitter --- Wants List

#2 Specimen-17

Specimen-17

In case of emergency, break dance

• Supporter
  • 8079 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

Lousy Morg and his IGA Bumblebees..

Also, this article just made me realise it's now about 11 years since I found his old website. Not to mention Devvi's, which is what started me off on Minibots.

I've wasted my life.

#3 Maz

Maz

Square One

• Citizen
  • 625 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE(Specimen-17 @ May 11 2012, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lousy Morg and his IGA Bumblebees..

Also, this article just made me realise it's now about 11 years since I found his old website. Not to mention Devvi's, which is what started me off on Minibots.

I've wasted my life.

I look forward to your interview responses then icon-fire.gif

All the best
Maz

Twitter --- Wants List

#4 Specimen-17

Specimen-17

In case of emergency, break dance

• Supporter
  • 8079 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

Ahh, I don't know. I thought about it, and whilst I have picked up some nice odds and ends over the years, compared to the likes of you, Morg, Ras and Hitch, my collection is pretty meagre. I don't think it'd interest anyone enough to read about.

#5 Maz

Maz

Square One

• Citizen
  • 625 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE(Specimen-17 @ May 12 2012, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh, I don't know. I thought about it, and whilst I have picked up some nice odds and ends over the years, compared to the likes of you, Morg, Ras and Hitch, my collection is pretty meagre. I don't think it'd interest anyone enough to read about.

Colin, the interviews aren't about people's collections really, they are about their opinions and feelings on the hobby, interesting things they've seen or heard.

Knowing how much experience you've got of the hobby and how long you've been around, I'd love to hear your answers to the same questions Morg answered.

If you reconsider, I'd love to get some responses from you icon-hotrod.gif

All the best
Maz

Twitter --- Wants List

#6 Fear or Courage

Fear or Courage
  • Citizen
  • 1046 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

"9. A hobby is supposed to be fun, so enjoy your collecting. If you don?t enjoy it then it?s time to move on."

This. So much.

Every Transformers fan ever ought to remember this at least once a day.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users