Reprolabels Prime Series P2

2 replies to this topic

#1 Caked-Up

Caked-Up
  • Citizen
  • 876 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

Here is just a quick video review on this set from Reprolabels. It adds a few nifty touch ups to your RiD Optimus Prime, Cliffjumper, and Wheeljack. If you don't own the Optimus though, don't buy this set.

Also, please head on over to my channel and check out my other videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/cakedup83?feature=mhee. As always please rate, comment, and subscribe!

A lesson for you to remember, "Never hate anything so much that cancer is chosen to teach you otherwise. Live your life and enjoy everyone and everything around you."

#2 Shockwave 75

Shockwave 75
  • Supporter
  • 4682 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Wow, am I ever glad you did this review! Now I won't waste my money on this set.

It's really a little irritating that Reprolabels didn't specify which Prime and Cliffjumper these sticker were for. It's also irritating that if I want the stickers for Wheeljack, which I do, I have to wast my money on useless stickers for figures I'm never going to buy.

14505516453_93ecb79ea9_n.jpg forum_banner.jpg
"The objective truths of the world are controversial only to people who are both under-informed and who like to argue." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

#3 Caked-Up

Caked-Up
  • Citizen
  • 876 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE(Shockwave 75 @ May 7 2012, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, am I ever glad you did this review! Now I won't waste my money on this set.

It's really a little irritating that Reprolabels didn't specify which Prime and Cliffjumper these sticker were for. It's also irritating that if I want the stickers for Wheeljack, which I do, I have to wast my money on useless stickers for figures I'm never going to buy.

Well if you have the FE Prime and FE Cliffjumper then I can fully see your point. If you have any friends who could use the OP/CJ stickers, maybe you could split the tab for Wheeljack.
A lesson for you to remember, "Never hate anything so much that cancer is chosen to teach you otherwise. Live your life and enjoy everyone and everything around you."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users