4 replies to this topic

#1 Meister79

Meister79
  • News and Content
  • 2478 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=12763889

For those who have been waiting for a reason to buy Rescue Bots toys.

#2 ZacWilliam1

ZacWilliam1
  • Citizen
  • 10543 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

I love how HTS has "New Rescue Bots" on their main page and have almost nothing except a couple humans in stock.

TRU has this video but when you search "Rescue Bots" none of the regular sized robots even come up. (They do have Prime, BB and Heatwave but they don't show up when you search Rescue Bots)

-ZacWilliam, can SOMEONE ask Hasbro at Botcon why Boulder is so impossible to get. I've seen them going for well over $100 on Ebay cause noone can find them for their Grandchildren.
Ever wonder about the speed of Turbofoxes?
Or the proverbial ailerons of Titanium Moosebots?

*Visit the one and only Cybertronic Bestiary.
For a mechazoologic tour of the mechanimals of Cybertron.

#3 Engledogg

Engledogg
  • Citizen
  • 1926 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

That video has been available for about two weeks or so...I was debating on ordering it for the $4.99 but shipping sorta killed it. Now that it's free with a RB purchase, maybe.

Before Christmas, I saw a bunch of Boulders at Walmart and have never seen them in person since.

I've read that Amazon.com was clearancing him (along with Chase and Blades) out cheap before Christmas, as well...four bucks each or something like that.

It'd be nice if they did a second release or something as my Walmart is chock full o' nothing but Heatwave, Bee, and Prime.

MIKE
engledogg

#4 crazyjw18

crazyjw18

HE TELL ME DRILL WILL PIERCE MUFFINS!

• Citizen
  • 12232 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Yeah, I've never seen Boulder, and only saw Blades once, sadly I didn't get him at the time...hadn't seen the show yet.

Hopefully they won't base a whole show on 4 characters whose toys were only available mostly before it existed...

#5 SwiftEagle

SwiftEagle

Brick guy

• Citizen
  • 4661 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

I've seen two Boulders each at two different Targets in the last week. On sale for $10.

He must be re-shipping, so if you're still looking for him, that'd be a place to check.
ASM
Tomorrow's nostalgia today!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users