Airs Saturday 4/28/2012 at 9:30 AM.

#2 abates

abates
  • Supporter
  • 2070 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

I guess no one wants to talk about Rescue Bots. icon-screamer.gif

So, kind of a predictable episode. It's almost a trap that they're falling into where the plots are mostly "Someone tries out an invention, it goes horribly wrong, the Rescue Bots get to rescue people, the end" but I think they spice it up enough with the characters that it's a formula that's unlikely to get old soon.

I think there's some fore-shadowing there as the camera lingers on the hologram of the mutton-chopped gentleman which appeared in a float in the parade back in the Flobsters episode.

Heatwave's reference to Boulder not being able to hit the back side of Unicron with a lobbing ball was cute and made me wonder how much contact they have with Team Prime.
TFWiki.net - The Transformers Wiki: more comprehensive than Teletraan I, longer lasting than Teletraan II, not as violent as Teletraan 10.
Follow the Transformers Wiki on Twitter!

#3 Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely

That was then, this is now.

• Citizen
  • 6421 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

I figured with the comments about the weather machine looking brand new and ready to use, they'd find the same mysterious logo stamped on it that was on the nanobots. I mean, assuming that was plot-seeding for the evil new scientist arriving in the mid-season two-parter, you'd think there'd be at least one more piece of foreshadowing before he gets here!

#4 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 16997 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE(Chris McFeely @ Apr 29 2012, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I figured with the comments about the weather machine looking brand new and ready to use, they'd find the same mysterious logo stamped on it that was on the nanobots. I mean, assuming that was plot-seeding for the evil new scientist arriving in the mid-season two-parter, you'd think there'd be at least one more piece of foreshadowing before he gets here!

Thing is, Doc Greene confirmed that he wasn't the first person to use the laboratory, and that some of the devices in storage do pre-date his time there.

In that sense, there's no telling what's in there that the other guy actually did crank out.
Lexicon: still up and running!

"At my last intern briefing, Craig was clearly tired. His message had changed to, "Stay out of trouble, period." It seemed that, as director of security, Livingstone was growing old fast. If he didn't watch out, he'd become one of us - a 'Mormon' or a 'straight,' which is what Clinton staffers called FBI agents, the Secret Service, and former Bush employees."

Aldrich, Gary. Unlimited Access Washington D.C.: Regency, 1996. Pg 38

Please visit my Half.com store

Deviant Art page

#5 abates

abates
  • Supporter
  • 2070 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

I wonder if the previous scientist was kicked off the island because his inventions kept going out of control and endangering the general population.
TFWiki.net - The Transformers Wiki: more comprehensive than Teletraan I, longer lasting than Teletraan II, not as violent as Teletraan 10.
Follow the Transformers Wiki on Twitter!

#6 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

New information acquired.

• Citizen
  • 8302 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

Just got to see it now.

And we just went from Transformers: Eureka to Transformers: Warehouse 13.

Loved Frankie lampshading them breaking the laws of physics. And being the responsible adult in her family. icon-fire.gif

QUOTE(abates @ May 2 2012, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if the previous scientist was kicked off the island because his inventions kept going out of control and endangering the general population.

Couldn't be. Doc Greene is still here. icon-arcee.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users