Alternators Battle Ravage

4 replies to this topic

#1 Caked-Up

Caked-Up
  • Citizen
  • 876 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

Here is another retool and repaint of an Alternators mold I really enjoyed. Many didn't care for the humanoid body with a cat head, but I think it looks pretty cool. I did put on the Razorclaw reprolabels, but...I can't say that they are necessary. Please rate, comment, and subscribe!

Oh and to Alpha Omega Supreme, this is one for you!

Also head on over to my channel to check out my other videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/cakedup83?feature=mhee.
A lesson for you to remember, "Never hate anything so much that cancer is chosen to teach you otherwise. Live your life and enjoy everyone and everything around you."

#2 DINOBOT SLUDGE

DINOBOT SLUDGE

Jungle Warrior

• Citizen
  • 6818 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

Its not the worst thing ever, but I certainly much prefer the Jaguar we got later on.

I do think he works better than Swerve as a re-use of this mold.
What is singature?

#3 Caked-Up

Caked-Up
  • Citizen
  • 876 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE(GALVATRON I @ Apr 17 2012, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its not the worst thing ever, but I certainly much prefer the Jaguar we got later on.

I do think he works better than Swerve as a re-use of this mold.

Agreed on all points. But then again I don't look at him as the tape Ravage, but the unique entity that he was in the BT world.
A lesson for you to remember, "Never hate anything so much that cancer is chosen to teach you otherwise. Live your life and enjoy everyone and everything around you."

#4 Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Now where did I leave that darn key!

• Citizen
  • 4366 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE(Caked-Up @ Apr 17 2012, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is another retool and repaint of an Alternators mold I really enjoyed. Many didn't care for the humanoid body with a cat head, but I think it looks pretty cool. I did put on the Razorclaw reprolabels, but...I can't say that they are necessary. Please rate, comment, and subscribe!

But, you put repro-labels on him! icon-hotrod.gif Although for him it's not as bad as covering up the perfect silver deco on Silverstreak.

I had this mold until the Jaguar Ravage was released. I love the corvette, but the bot mode has too much in-the-way kibble between the hood halves on the back of the lower legs and the doors on the hips. As much as I love alternators, Tracks is enough corvette for my collection. I have the hood flame sticker for him too, but never put it on.

Edited by Alpha Omega Trion Supreme, 24 April 2012 - 09:14 PM.

#5 Caked-Up

Caked-Up
  • Citizen
  • 876 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE(Alpha Omega Trion Supreme @ Apr 24 2012, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Caked-Up @ Apr 17 2012, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But, you put repro-labels on him! icon-hotrod.gif Although for him it's not as bad as covering up the perfect silver deco on Silverstreak.

I had this mold until the Jaguar Ravage was released. I love the corvette, but the bot mode has too much in-the-way kibble between the hood halves on the back of the lower legs and the doors on the hips. As much as I love alternators, Tracks is enough corvette for my collection. I have the hood flame sticker for him too, but never put it on.

In the end I am happy that I did Battle Ravage with stickers, but I wish they were free though. Only a part of me regrets stickering Silverstreak because of the robot mode, but the car mode fixes that opinion. The silver paint was awesome and I would love for Hasbro to start using paint again, but for a line made of mostly high profile cars it was just too vanilla. But to each his own.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users