Photo

Ultra Pretenders Skyhammer, G1 Skyquake for sale or trade

2 replies to this topic

#1 Robowang

Robowang
  • Citizen
  • 910 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

Ultra Pretender Skyhammer - complete, great shape, good stickers, tiny chip on the fin of one of the missiles. $200 plus shipping

G1 European Predator Skyquake
- complete with 15 missiles and correct flat-handled UNBROKEN gun! (the small Predators had rounded handles). Skyquake himself has minor play wear and is unbroken except for a chip under one of the tailfins. One of the better-condition Skyquakes I have seen not MIB because of the usual gold plastic problems. $100 plus shipping

G1 European/Japanese Predator Falcon - C8 condition in a very nice Japanese 2-pack box with styrofoam insert (Scorch figure not included). Comes with three missiles still on sprue, and gun with broken handle. $40 plus shipping

Would like to sell these at listed prices, but I can also do trades/partial trades for things on my wants list.

Some COMPLETE figures I need include:

G1:
Actionmasters: Jazz, Kick-off, Snarl, Prowl, Wheeljack
Euro Actionmasters: Sideswipe, Tracks, Turboflash, Rumbler, Circuit, Omega Spreem
Euro 1992 Pre-G2 Constructicons with gray parts, can be missing handguns
Turbomaster Hurricane (can be missing one missile)
Yellow Minispy Jeep (either faction but with intact symbol and function)

G2:
Snarl
Slag
Beachcomber
Hubcap
Seaspray
Laser Optimus Prime
Hero Optimus Prime
Manta Ray (with two rotors)
Slingshot (unbroken or carded)
Sparkstalker (clear Euro)

Universe:
Triceradon (NOT a Dinobots release, greenish regular Universe release)

Parts:
Grimlock sword
Snarl sword
Nosecone handgun

I actually have a LOT more for sale in the list in my signature if you're interested in picking up multiple items. Please PM me if interested in anything!

Edited by Robowang, 18 April 2012 - 01:00 PM.

twistygif_zpsmscm9gxa.gif

Attention rich people: Complete/loose G1 collection for sale $20,000. Includes all figures and accessories from U.S. G1

My Wants List
Robowang's eBay Store - lots of TFs
My feedback

#2 Robowang

Robowang
  • Citizen
  • 910 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

bump

QUOTE(Robowang @ Apr 16 2012, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These are some bigger-ticket items that I would like to get rid of. Please PM if interested. I will send pics if you let me know you are genuinely interested in buying. I am NOT interested in trading right now.

Again, please PM me. I will probably not see responses in the thread.

Ultra Pretender Roadblock - complete, great shape, good stickers, tiny chip inside one fist, still holds gun fine.$120 plus shipping HOLD

Ultra Pretender Skyhammer - complete, great shape, good stickers, tiny chip on the fin of one of the missiles. $200 plus shipping

Both Pretenders for $300 plus shipping!

KRE-O store display - the big, sturdy display with all the Kreons on the turning tower. Includes unreleased Ironhide figure, and supposedly a slightly different paint application for Soundwave (though I haven't confirmed that). $100 plus shipping (probably $20 shipped...this is big.) HOLD

G1 European Skyquake
- complete with 15 missiles and correct flat-handled UNBROKEN gun! (the small Predators had rounded handles). Skyquake himself has minor play wear and is unbroken except for a chip under one of the tailfins. One of the best-condition Skyquakes I have seen not MIB because of the usual gold plastic problems. $110 plus shipping

Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime + Jetfire - both leader class, complete combined once and left together. I continually see these guys fluctuate between $130 and $170 as a pair, so I'll stick with the low end. $130 plus shipping.

Robots in Disguise Omega Prime - Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus combined. He is complete and in great shape. He apparently has a couple of very very similar but not the exact same tires on a couple of the wheels. I actually never noticed this until I got him out to sell. Because of that, I lowered the price. If you like, I have four EXTRA prime missiles I can throw in. $90 plus shipping. HOLD

I actually have a LOT more for sale in the list in my signature if you're interested in picking up multiple items. Please PM me if interested in anything!

Attention rich people: Complete/loose G1 collection for sale $20,000. Includes all figures and accessories from U.S. G1

My Wants List
My feedback

#3 Robowang

Robowang
  • Citizen
  • 910 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

balls

QUOTE(Robowang @ Apr 16 2012, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

G1 European Predator Skyquake
- complete with 15 missiles and correct flat-handled UNBROKEN gun! (the small Predators had rounded handles). Skyquake himself has minor play wear and is unbroken except for a chip under one of the tailfins. One of the better-condition Skyquakes I have seen not MIB because of the usual gold plastic problems. $100 plus shipping

G1 European/Japanese Predator Falcon - C8 condition in a very nice Japanese 2-pack box with styrofoam insert (Scorch figure not included). Comes with three missiles still on sprue, and gun with broken handle. $40 plus shipping

Would like to sell these at listed prices, but I can also do trades/partial trades for things on my wants list.

Some COMPLETE figures I need include:

G1:
Actionmasters: Jazz, Kick-off, Snarl, Prowl, Wheeljack
Euro Actionmasters: Sideswipe, Tracks, Turboflash, Rumbler, Circuit, Omega Spreem
Euro 1992 Pre-G2 Constructicons with gray parts, can be missing handguns
Turbomaster Hurricane (can be missing one missile)
Yellow Minispy Jeep (either faction but with intact symbol and function)

G2:
Snarl
Slag
Beachcomber
Hubcap
Seaspray
Laser Optimus Prime
Hero Optimus Prime
Manta Ray (with two rotors)
Slingshot (unbroken or carded)
Sparkstalker (clear Euro)

Universe:
Triceradon (NOT a Dinobots release, greenish regular Universe release)

Parts:
Grimlock sword
Snarl sword
Nosecone handgun

My Wants List
My feedback

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users