Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Kalidor : (02 December 2016 - 06:24 PM)

Tom Cruise sucks but I really did enjoy Edge of Tomorrow

@  Benbot : (02 December 2016 - 03:57 PM)

What? They made a new Mummy movie and cast Tom Cruise? I love Cruise, but isn't he kind of expensive? Kind of stupid to rely on his star power to boost a new franchise instead of...like...good writing? I hope it had both, but I'm not holding my breath.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (01 December 2016 - 11:36 PM)

Now if only I could get one of my GoG games to work right (well series of games) :(

@  Kalidor : (01 December 2016 - 11:24 PM)

Thanks, I picked it up. Worth it for the soundtrack alone

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (01 December 2016 - 10:01 PM)

GoG is awsome.

@  wonko the sane? : (01 December 2016 - 08:07 PM)

woot woot, thank you kindly!

@  Dekafox : (01 December 2016 - 07:42 PM)

Head's up, GOG has Neverwinter Nights up for free for about another 30 hours or so

@  Verity Carlo : (01 December 2016 - 07:30 PM)

the men who murdered my imaginary friends

@  Locoman : (01 December 2016 - 05:30 PM)

I'm coming, Baby Legs! I'm.... Regular... Legs!

@  Benbot : (01 December 2016 - 04:05 PM)

What are you worried about, come get fake doors!

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (01 December 2016 - 02:07 PM)

I just found out that Blue from Blue's Clues is a girl. Whoa.

@  Bass X0 : (01 December 2016 - 01:14 PM)

Holy Magikrap!

@  Pennpenn : (01 December 2016 - 08:45 AM)

Also, TR Triggerhappy is a good mold.

@  Pennpenn : (01 December 2016 - 07:34 AM)

I should have said "not staying together", but anyway.

@  unluckiness : (01 December 2016 - 06:50 AM)

My Astrotrain had that but some floor polish on the tabs helped.

@  Pennpenn : (01 December 2016 - 06:48 AM)

On the subject of recalcitrant TR voyagers, does anyone else have an issue with Sentinel Prime's legs staying together in space-brick mode?

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (01 December 2016 - 03:40 AM)

Holy crap or holy carp? ;)

@  BlackMax : (30 November 2016 - 08:41 PM)

...holy crap it works!

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (30 November 2016 - 07:14 PM)

Hold the button (orange spot) on his chest and push them down till they click.

@  BlackMax : (30 November 2016 - 06:05 PM)

The horns can never be kept down! \m/. >_< .\m/

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (30 November 2016 - 04:19 PM)

I was about to say.. I have no problem getting him to stay together in any mode. The horns was the worst thing for me. But I got that fixed.

@  unitremover : (30 November 2016 - 12:26 PM)

...and I just figured that out too

@  unitremover : (30 November 2016 - 12:24 PM)

Oh, hey, I figured it out. Now if I can just find a way to get his upper and lower body to stay pegged together in robot mode I'll be in business.

@  TheMightyMol... : (30 November 2016 - 12:12 PM)

Cold showers.

@  unitremover : (30 November 2016 - 12:11 PM)

Oh, what's the trick to getting his horns to stay down?

@  unluckiness : (30 November 2016 - 08:26 AM)

Alolan baristas say the darndest things

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (30 November 2016 - 08:26 AM)

I like Alpha trion. Just gotta see if his horns will stay down now that I learned the trick.

@  Robowang : (30 November 2016 - 07:55 AM)

Alpha Trion is awesome. Fun transformation, beefy robot mode, sweet sword, amazing headsculpt, and great colors.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (30 November 2016 - 05:48 AM)

Why? Alpha Trion is pretty cool, even with some flaws. He reminds me of BW2 designs.

@  unitremover : (29 November 2016 - 11:34 PM)

I should've listened to what everybody else said about Alpha Trion and not gotten lured in by the sweet siren call of a new toy evoking Vector Prime

@  Msol : (29 November 2016 - 10:12 PM)

Hot damn Astrotrain is way better than I was expecting.

@  BlackMax : (29 November 2016 - 06:32 PM)

I would've guessed that unaired theme for Beast Machines.

@  Gizmoboy : (29 November 2016 - 04:11 PM)

yes, Lightbright is correct on that one

@  Lightbright : (29 November 2016 - 01:47 PM)

Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas?

@  Bass X0 : (29 November 2016 - 01:36 PM)

Name the song by the lyrics - "I'm a beast when you turn me on, into the future Cybertron"

@  TheMightyMol... : (29 November 2016 - 05:47 AM)

Ultra Matryoska.

@  BlackMax : (29 November 2016 - 04:55 AM)

That'd be CW Ultra Magnus, I would think.

@  Nutjob R/T : (29 November 2016 - 01:22 AM)

Hm. Titans Return Rowboat Girlyman?

@  BlackMax : (28 November 2016 - 09:09 PM)

TR Alpha Trion looks like a Space Marine Primarch. Specifically, I'm thinking Fulgrim.

@  Gryllid : (28 November 2016 - 09:02 PM)

Shop pet-smart. Shop Pet-S-Mart.

@  BlackMax : (28 November 2016 - 08:03 PM)

I understood that.

@  Telly : (28 November 2016 - 06:58 PM)

im gonna open a competing pet store and call it "petsdom". lets see how many people can figure this out lol

@  ShadowMan024 : (28 November 2016 - 06:57 PM)

Skywarp pushes people down stairs.

@  Robowang : (28 November 2016 - 06:52 PM)

Ramjet likes toast.

@  Broadside : (28 November 2016 - 06:39 PM)

"Petsmart" is actually an example of bad Romanisation that's become entrenched in the fandom.

@  ShadowMan024 : (28 November 2016 - 06:27 PM)

No no no, it's SPELT "Petsmart," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."

@  Dracula : (28 November 2016 - 06:23 PM)

It's pronounced "I can't go here with my wife because she'll cry when she goes to the cat adoption area"

@  MEDdMI : (28 November 2016 - 06:18 PM)

"peat's-may-rtt"

@  TheMightyMol... : (28 November 2016 - 05:03 PM)

It's pronounced "Petsmart". How else would you say it?

@  Bass X0 : (28 November 2016 - 05:02 PM)

Is "Petsmart" pronounced, "PetsMart" or "PetSmart"?

Photo
- - - - -

Transformers on Netflix?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Zodberg

Zodberg

The doctor is in.

• Citizen
  • 14918 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

Recently My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic has been added to Netflix. To my understanding this is the first Hasbro TV property to be added to Netflix. But it might be the start of Hasbro adding other items from their back-catalogue to Netflix. (Although I'm a little surprised FiM is up there since that's a Hub joint and with Ponies on Netflix, that's one less reason to actually watch The Hub).
Netflix has a wide selection of Anime I've never actually watched, and now that Shout Factory has dubbed Masterforce it would be neat to see those shows on Netflix - maybe only a few episodes to get people hooked to buy the DVD?

Also I would really like if any Hasbro additions to netflix being available internationally - while Netflix in the states is worth it, in Canada I mostly just use it for Futurama and Arrested Development since we don't even have MST3K on instant anymore.
Woooo!

#2 Caboo

Caboo

Local Pokemon Trainer

• Supporter
  • 18716 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:25 AM

I haven't actually checked, but isn't Prime and G.I. Joe Renegades on Netflix right now, as well as a couple of other shows?

#3 Gryllid

Gryllid

Not a Real Fan

• Supporter
  • 1619 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

Yep, TF Prime and Renegades went up at the same time as MLP.

(And not everybody gets the Hub, and I think it's just the eps that are on DVD anyway, so it's not necessarily competing with the current seasons.)

#4 Daith

Daith

Cannon Now!

• Supporter
  • 7334 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

Ya I caught this and made topic on the general discussion earlier. Basically its the Hub cartoons crated from Hasbro properties so far with their first seasons only.
Prime, Ponies, Pound Puppies, Joe Renegades, and Chuck and Friends. And only the new shows so far. Be awesome if the back catalog of Transformer shows started appearing on Netflix.

Hub shows are popping up on Netflix Instant Watch!, Prime, MLP, Joe Renegades, Pound Puppies, and a few more so far!
3DS Friend Codes : 1633-4354-6578 and 4270-3512-2442 Username: Daith (on both) Pokemon profiles - Trainer Name: X-Phil, Y-Emma Lynn, OR- Mara, AS- Ron Nintendo WiiU ID: Daithirian

#5 tec

tec

Seriously fun

• Supporter
  • 24325 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:52 AM

All the PR stuffs there maybe RiD can be?

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

sigtest1D_zpsa793aca9.jpg

#6 Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime

Do it, FP

• Citizen
  • 9853 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

I'm actually kind of pissed. I can watch TFP on my Netflix account on my laptop and on my dad's TV via his newly-acquired Roku. But my Vizio shows both it (and MLP, which I tried to play earlier today for my kids) as unavailable for streaming when I try to play it. Very irritating.

#7 FortMax

FortMax

Not Cybertron Metroplex or Mudflap

• Supporter
  • 4886 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE(tec @ Apr 4 2012, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All the PR stuffs there maybe RiD can be?

That means nothing. Disney still has RID.
QUOTE(Hasbro)
Paramount Home Entertainment will be releasing RANSFORMERS CYBERTRON on 9.13.05

Buy my Mini-Pla Goseiger Candy Toy Zords!

#8 Betty Nor

Betty Nor

Das Feuer liebt mich

• Citizen
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

TNI posted an update regarding Hasbro's continuing involvement with Netflix. Good news.

EDIT: Oh, what the hell - I'll just paste it here:
Hasbro Studios, the Los Angeles-based television production and distribution division of Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS), today announced a multi-year deal with Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX). Ten highly popular franchises, including new and catalog seasons of famed Hasbro content, will be available to instantly watch on Netflix.

?This deal allows us to offer even more great kids? programming to our members, both adults and kids alike, including new seasons of My Little Pony, Transformers Prime, and Pound Puppies after the season finale airs on The Hub.?

Transformers Prime, My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, G.I. Joe: Renegades and The Adventures of Chuck & Friends are now available to instantly watch on Netflix. JEM & The Holograms, Transformers: Generation 1, G.I. Joe: Real American Heroes, Transformers: Beast Wars and Transformers: Rescue Bots will follow later in 2012.

The Hasbro content will be available on Netflix and included in the Netflix ?Just For Kids? section. Netflix ?Just For Kids? is a collection of TV shows and movies that is specifically selected for children 12 and under, making it easier and more fun for kids and families to browse and instantly watch a large selection of kid-friendly TV shows and movies within Netflix.

"We are very excited to be working with Hasbro Studios," said Cindy Holland, Vice President of Content Acquisition at Netflix. "This deal allows us to offer even more great kids? programming to our members, both adults and kids alike, including new seasons of My Little Pony, Transformers Prime, and Pound Puppies after the season finale airs on The Hub."

?We are pleased that consumers will now be able to watch our award-winning programming on Netflix, the leading internet subscription service,? Hasbro Studios President Stephen Davis said. ?We are making our content easy to access, anytime, anywhere and on all platforms where audiences are consuming content and this is a big step forward with our all screen strategy.?

Edited by Betty Nor, 05 April 2012 - 10:23 PM.

Check out my eBay sales.  Gotta pare down my massive collection into something more manageable.

Nothing this Week  

#9 Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime

Do it, FP

• Citizen
  • 9853 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

So just TFP, G1, RB, and BW, huh? I'm excited about RB, as I haven't watched that at all yet. I'd love to see BM added.

Oh, and TFP is now working on my Vizio netflix, but MLP still wouldn't. Weird.

#10 Tm_Silverclaw

Tm_Silverclaw
  • Citizen
  • 9433 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

That's because Vizio is willing to make a stand against the ponie infestation! icon-arcee.gif

#11 Daith

Daith

Cannon Now!

• Supporter
  • 7334 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Well G1 and GI Joe, and Jem all popped on this week. icon-ironhide.gif

EDIT: Joe only has the initial couple Miniseries up just yet. Jem has the 1st season up and G1 looks to be completely available though.

Edited by Daith, 23 April 2012 - 12:33 PM.

3DS Friend Codes : 1633-4354-6578 and 4270-3512-2442 Username: Daith (on both) Pokemon profiles - Trainer Name: X-Phil, Y-Emma Lynn, OR- Mara, AS- Ron Nintendo WiiU ID: Daithirian

#12 Ryougabot

Ryougabot
  • Citizen
  • 1386 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE(Daith @ Apr 23 2012, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well G1 and GI Joe, and Jem all popped on this week. icon-ironhide.gif

EDIT: Joe only has the initial couple Miniseries up just yet. Jem has the 1st season up and G1 looks to be completely available though.

G1 is there...and GI Joe!!! it was a good day indeed!!
"Expect me when I arrive" - G'kar
Ryougabot

#13 LBD "Nytetrayn"

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Quyzbuk

• Supporter
  • 16810 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

Is there a way to see what selection Netflix has in Canada? I tried visiting the website, but it just took me to Netflix.com...

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gif0g9jaoG.gifuWt4fLV.gif

#14 Xaaron

Xaaron
  • Citizen
  • 1524 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

So I'm watching G.I.Joe for possibly the first time ever on Netflix. (It was a weird line my parents drew when I was a kid: Giant cartoon robots fighting to the death - okay. Cartoon humans fighting to the death - not okay.) Mostly, I'm just trying to figure out the difference between Duke and Hawk. Everytime I think I got it, it turns out I'm wrong.

But anyway, I'm having the same problem I did when I found Robotix on youtube a ways back: I'm mentally incapable of NOT hearing Transformers when the voice actors go at it. It just drives home how truly, ridiculously awesome Scott McNeil is, because I can't get through five minutes of this show without thinking something like:

"Oh. My. God. Major Bludd is nothing but a hilariously British Scrapper! Squeee!"