2 replies to this topic

#1 Noprobsrobs

Noprobsrobs

STILL THE BEST 1973

• Citizen
  • 2741 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

"Often other bots I meet tend to refer to me as the most unscrupulous and greedy bot they have ever met. These bots have obviously never met Doubledealer. My former prot?g?, I met Doubledealer on New Kaon. The young bots business skills impressed so much the I decided to take him under my wing. Maybe even when I've earned enough I could retire to a planet near Nebulon and relinquish my empire to a worthy successor. At first he was a wonderful partner, then when I had thought him worthy enough, I shared with him the frequency to my personal storage dimension. Bad idea. Before I knew it I was missing half of my stock and Doubledealer was long gone. Talk about ungrateful! One of the many thing Doubledealer stole was a shape-changing mod I "borrowed" from Shockwave. Last I heard he integrated himself with the mod was traveling the galaxy and posing as a Autobot or a decepticon and selling defective weapons to various outposts. And they call me Swindle. it's strange, now that I look back, I'm actually proud of Doubledealer! What a crook!"
- Swindle, Decepticon Arms Dealer

Finally able to upload some new art. I actually had this idea for a long time. I just did anything with it. It wasn't until last week when when I found a record for The Music Man. While listening to it I got inspired. Doubledealer is little different than his original G1 self. He's still a faction-hopper, but now instead of a mercenary he's a salesman. his Autobot form is based a bit on Robert Preston. He's a bit more trusting and similar to a southern salesmen. His Decepticon is far more deceitful. He's more akin to Jim Dale from Barnum.

Edited by Gunrage, 09 March 2012 - 07:15 PM.

#2 CORVUS

CORVUS

Yeah, shut up, kid!

• Supporter
  • 28627 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

That's really cool. Well done!

Transformers is a brand that really has something for everyone. We are a darn lucky fandom.

#3 Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Just, go away.

• Citizen
  • 22694 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

At first I was think of them like Flim and Flam from FIM< but then I read you got the idea from the music man; which explains why I had that idea since they come from the same source idea.
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9040-3532

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users