66 replies to this topic

#1 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

Nutshell rendition?

Mach Kick and/or Battle Unicorn redone in more MLP-like color schemes and given cutie marks.

If Hasbro was to do something like this, who here would shell out for them?
Lexicon: still up and running!

"At my last intern briefing, Craig was clearly tired. His message had changed to, "Stay out of trouble, period." It seemed that, as director of security, Livingstone was growing old fast. If he didn't watch out, he'd become one of us - a 'Mormon' or a 'straight,' which is what Clinton staffers called FBI agents, the Secret Service, and former Bush employees."

Aldrich, Gary. Unlimited Access Washington D.C.: Regency, 1996. Pg 38

Please visit my Half.com store

Deviant Art page

#2 Cheetimus Primal

Cheetimus Primal

Commissions! cheetimus@cheetimus.com

• Forum Moderator
  • 46516 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

Why is this happening?
16033035995_fdbb5bd884_o.jpg

#3 Rust

Rust

A star will come out of Jacob, a scepter will rise out of Israel

• Supporter
  • 35155 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

I read that fan fiction.

It was weird.

Numbers 24:17
lup_zps837154f7.jpg
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato

#4 Daith

Daith

Hero of the Battle of Rishi

• Supporter
  • 5808 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

Seriously, I pry would buy into that just for the laughs. Or do Ponies in their styling.

Edited by Daith, 23 February 2012 - 05:32 PM.

3DS Friend Code : 1633-4354-6578 Username: Daith Pokemon X - Trainer Name :Phil

#5 Cabooceratops

Cabooceratops

Local Shipping Enthusiast

• Citizen
  • 8764 posts
  • Faction::Dinobot

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

I would pay cash money for that.

#6 AnkhChalice

AnkhChalice
  • Citizen
  • 1565 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

I would totally buy any and all TF/MLP crossover toys.

#7 Cheetimus Primal

Cheetimus Primal

Commissions! cheetimus@cheetimus.com

• Forum Moderator
  • 46516 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

I accept cash money.
16033035995_fdbb5bd884_o.jpg

#8 Dante

Dante

Handsome like an F-22 fighter jet

• Citizen
  • 12713 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

Not sure if want.

Mach Kick is a terrible toy, and Battle Unicorn's aesthetic doesn't really work. His colors would look pretty cool on that G4 stallion they made for the wedding castle playset, though.

#9 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

RPG Destron by MEDdMI ... A natural 20

• Citizen
  • 22603 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

I'd love a transforming Fluttershy ... her robot mode would be Sooo CUTE! icon-silverbolt.gif

or are we not talking crossover in that direction?
18+ So long Hangoutketeers, Hello Misfits.
No there wasn't a vote, also I am tote's Pizzazz's guitar now

#10 Fenix Twilight

Fenix Twilight
  • Citizen
  • 4052 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

I'll be honest, I would buy them since I've always wanted those molds and don't have them.

#11 Blueshift

Blueshift
  • Citizen
  • 2114 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

C'mon guys, keep up, I did this a year ago!

http://transformers-...rmers-200392059

Edited by Blueshift, 23 February 2012 - 06:12 PM.

#12 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

So apparently Gravatars work here now.

• Supporter
  • 20113 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE(Cheetimus Primal @ Feb 23 2012, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is this happening?

Well, you see, using the Internet, people are able to share their ideas with a wide audience.

QUOTE(orionpax44 @ Jun 24 2012, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Childrens toys? whaa the boxes seriously say ages 5+ I consider myself the plus.
QUOTE(mx-01 archon @ Sep 9 2012, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're talking to ▲ndrusi. Assume everything that he posts is snark.

#13 Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely

That was then, this is now.

• Citizen
  • 6566 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

And yet if Omnios had suggested this, he had been laughed out of the thread. But no, hurray, ponies are the cool thing at the minute. I'll be over here.

#14 D.M

D.M
  • Citizen
  • 1881 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE(Blueshift @ Feb 24 2012, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
C'mon guys, keep up, I did this a year ago!

http://transformers-...rmers-200392059

[im]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i127/blueshift2k5/my_little_transformers_by_transformers_mosaic-d3bb3i3.png[/img]

You're a genius. icon-hotrod.gif

#15 Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Little Black Bat

• Citizen
  • 23263 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE(Chris McFeely @ Feb 23 2012, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And yet if Omnios had suggested this, he had been laughed out of the thread. But no, hurray, ponies are the cool thing at the minute. I'll be over here.

No, If Ominos had suggest it, it'd be laced with thinly veiled beastality of how he'd want to sleep with the ponies or have an orgy with them and XJ9
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9040-3532

#16 NightViper

NightViper

Ehhhhh...

• Public Relations
  • 34407 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE(▲ndrusi @ Feb 23 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Cheetimus Primal @ Feb 23 2012, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is this happening?

Well, you see, using the Internet, people are able to share their ideas with a wide audience.

And then, you see, using the internet, people are able to question the ideas that have been shared by others.

#17 Liege

Liege

Deathsaurus Rising

• Supporter
  • 4513 posts
  • Location:Providence RI (Formerly Pittsburgh PA &amp; Wales UK)
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Burn it x infinity.

I'm sick of this Pony jive being shoved down our throats by you bronies. You've taken what's a rather enjoyable show for little girls (and god knows how long it's been since that happened last) and you've made it into the most obnoxious internet meme and fan group that enrages me to a point not even furries/ICP fans/street mimes could elicit from me. This comes from a guy who lived in Pittsburgh for 2 years and had to deal with hugging Anthrocon weirdos in person.

Of course I'm going to be called all sorts of names after this. I don't care. My problem isn't with the show, even though I think if it had remained more story-based like the pilot it might've been worthy of the love you all seem to give it, it's with you. I feel embarrassed for you. Something I've never felt for myself in about 15 years of toy collecting and yet I cringe everytime I see a grown man gushing about Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash. I can't wait until this hipster fad dies out, hopefully some of you will see sense before your brain cells all meet the same fate.
QUOTE(NightViper @ Aug 3 2013, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Escargon @ Aug 1 2013, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Liege, you're words really have had an effect on me. It made me relise I've shouldn't care about what others think of me, I should only care about what I think of myself.

Liege is a small dude with a lot of wisdom.

Well one of those descriptive words is accurate I suppose!

3ds friend code: kyle 4141 2965 5460 pm me yours to add.

#18 D.M

D.M
  • Citizen
  • 1881 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE(Liege @ Feb 24 2012, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Burn it x infinity.

I'm sick of this Pony jive being shoved down our throats by you bronies. You've taken what's a rather enjoyable show for little girls (and god knows how long it's been since that happened last) and you've made it into the most obnoxious internet meme and fan group that enrages me to a point not even furries/ICP fans/street mimes could elicit from me. This comes from a guy who lived in Pittsburgh for 2 years and had to deal with hugging Anthrocon weirdos in person.

Of course I'm going to be called all sorts of names after this. I don't care. My problem isn't with the show, even though I think if it had remained more story-based like the pilot it might've been worthy of the love you all seem to give it, it's with you. I feel embarrassed for you. Something I've never felt for myself in about 15 years of toy collecting and yet I cringe everytime I see a grown man gushing about Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash. I can't wait until this hipster fad dies out, hopefully some of you will see sense before your brain cells all meet the same fate.

#19 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE(Liege @ Feb 23 2012, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Burn it x infinity.

Actually, it's more along the lines of:

1. X franchise is popular.

2. So is franchise Y.

3. Would a crossover between X and Y be feasible?

4. If it would be feasible, would it make Hasbro finally give me the job I've been gunning for? icon-primal.gif

5. If Hasbro would finally give me the job I've been gunning for, would my ex-girlfriend start speaking to me again? icon-ball.gif

6. If my ex-girlfriend would start speaking to me again, would people quit ragging on me for being single at 28? icon-trant.gif

In other words, it's just me being silly.
Lexicon: still up and running!

"At my last intern briefing, Craig was clearly tired. His message had changed to, "Stay out of trouble, period." It seemed that, as director of security, Livingstone was growing old fast. If he didn't watch out, he'd become one of us - a 'Mormon' or a 'straight,' which is what Clinton staffers called FBI agents, the Secret Service, and former Bush employees."

Aldrich, Gary. Unlimited Access Washington D.C.: Regency, 1996. Pg 38

Please visit my Half.com store

Deviant Art page

#20 Liege

Liege

Deathsaurus Rising

• Supporter
  • 4513 posts
  • Location:Providence RI (Formerly Pittsburgh PA &amp; Wales UK)
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE(Fortress Ironhold @ Feb 23 2012, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Liege @ Feb 23 2012, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Burn it x infinity.

Actually, it's more along the lines of:

1. X franchise is popular.

2. So is franchise Y.

3. Would a crossover between X and Y be feasible?

4. If it would be feasible, would it make Hasbro finally give me the job I've been gunning for? icon-primal.gif

5. If Hasbro would finally give me the job I've been gunning for, would my ex-girlfriend start speaking to me again? icon-ball.gif

6. If my ex-girlfriend would start speaking to me again, would people quit ragging on me for being single at 28? icon-trant.gif

In other words, it's just me being silly.

What the hell are you babbling about?

Making a topic about MLP/TF crossovers won't get you laid and it certainly won't get you a job at Hasbro, but let me check... {checks Hasbro's career website}

Hmmm... {looks at all the available jobs and what qualifications you need}

Nope, just checked. Can't find anything about 'make a topic about MLP/TF crossing over and TMI about your personal life' in the qualifications section. Sorry. Maybe a relevant degree depending on what sort of position you're applying for?

QUOTE(NightViper @ Aug 3 2013, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Escargon @ Aug 1 2013, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Liege, you're words really have had an effect on me. It made me relise I've shouldn't care about what others think of me, I should only care about what I think of myself.

Liege is a small dude with a lot of wisdom.

Well one of those descriptive words is accurate I suppose!

3ds friend code: kyle 4141 2965 5460 pm me yours to add.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users