#1 Ironbite

Ironbite

Trust the Fizzy Fisherman

• Citizen
  • 16522 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

Anyone fancy a game that's better then DOTA?

Ironbite-oh and my summoner name is Ironbite4 btw.

Welcome back exploding 'raptor.

QUOTE(Fortress Ironhold @ Sep 3 2007, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you so intent upon trying to damn everyone that you are willing to use material you know full well to be wrong?

#2 Tm_Silverclaw

Tm_Silverclaw
  • Citizen
  • 7851 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:22 AM

Used to play, but got tired of the community in a hurry.

#3 Rust

Rust

Slightly Off

• Supporter
  • 34828 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:45 AM

Yeah, about the same as Silverclaw. Then to, I discovered I just don't have the patience for a DOTA style game any more.
 photo lup_zps837154f7.jpg
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato

#4 Wingus

Wingus

The Pungeon Master

• Supporter
  • 17864 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

Been playing this for a few weeks now. Definitely fun if you've got friends to play it with. PVP's a total crapshoot. Sometimes you get good matches, sometimes nothing but bungholes. Hit and miss, but so far the fun of the hits outweighs the frustration of the misses. Teaming up with friends versus bots is still fun, though. icon-fire.gif

#5 Ironbite

Ironbite

• Citizen
  • 16522 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

hadn't played in a few months and was surprised to see the bots using skins. but also found that I can still wrack up massive kills as cait so i'm not too bad a player. then did a heimerdinger game where I was a massive beast. only died twice and one was a cheap ass fiddle ignite.

ironbite-hate fiddlesticks so much

Are you so intent upon trying to damn everyone that you are willing to use material you know full well to be wrong?

#6 Wingus

Wingus

The Pungeon Master

• Supporter
  • 17864 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

Yeah, the intermediate bots using skins is a new thing. I'm not quiiiite ready to tackle them, though. Cheap buggers, with the tanky building and item timers. icon-fire.gif

#7 Ironbite

Ironbite

• Citizen
  • 16522 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Intermediate bots used to curb stomp me like nobody's business. Many a game I'd look at my score and sigh and wonder what I did wrong. Then I found a champion builder to help me out and went into the game not trying to do the recommended build, but do my own thing. Bots aren't like humans, they can't build for everything. I mean late game, most of 'em put on a banshee's veil that is so easy to pop it's ridiculous.

Ironbite-I've also gotten to level 30 and have a full set of Runes to deal with the issue so...yeah.

#8 Asquian

Asquian
  • Supporter
  • 21605 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE(Tm_Silverclaw @ Feb 7 2012, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Used to play, but got tired of the community in a hurry.

I only got introduced to the game last year. I played at a LAN party with some friends, and played on and off for about a month before the community annoyances caused me to stop. About 10 months later I started playing again, and it wasn't anywhere near as bad for whatever reason.

I play once in a blue moon. That my summoner level is something like 12 or 13 indicates it's not been much overall.

I like it well enough, I tend to prefer facing humans over bots, but I usually end up playing other games most evenings.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users