Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  BlackMax : (03 December 2016 - 08:25 AM)

I'm still exploring all the possible mods for the PC version of Fallout New Vegas.

@  Pennpenn : (02 December 2016 - 11:03 PM)

So what, my species is perfectly happy to completely obliterate an undeveloped species to make servants, go full on ADVENT on more developed worlds, but for the middle of the road species suddenly my hands ar tied? Bah.

@  Pennpenn : (02 December 2016 - 10:58 PM)

It's annoying in Stellaris how "Pre-sentient" life forms can be Uplifted (turned into sentient and loyal races) and pre-space age civs can be messed around with and taken over, but you can't do anything about "Stone Age Primitives" so they just end up as a permanent debuff to a planet and end up squatting in valuable tiles.

@  Verity Carlo : (02 December 2016 - 10:53 PM)

To put it simply, everyone is in a race to become god.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (02 December 2016 - 10:42 PM)

I'm playing Tales of Zestiria instead.

@  Touch My Thighs : (02 December 2016 - 10:10 PM)

So basically I'm 15 hours into Final Fantasy XV and it seems like they took the edgy FF7-style game they were going to make, threw it out and made something actually fun instead.

@  BlackMax : (02 December 2016 - 09:29 PM)

...and now that I've sat home a short bit I realize I completely forgot to look for Ross, TJ MAXX or Marshalls in the area. Damn.

@  ShadowMan024 : (02 December 2016 - 09:20 PM)

I envy you.

@  BlackMax : (02 December 2016 - 09:17 PM)

Just found RiD Warriors Bisk and Ratchet, plus TR Hot Rod, while hunting. It was a good night.

@  ShadowMan024 : (02 December 2016 - 08:28 PM)

"You hugin' people..."

@  Strafe : (02 December 2016 - 07:36 PM)

I liked that one, too. I'm not a fan of the guy at all, but "A Few Good Men" is still one of my all-time favorite movies. He's fantastic as Lt. Daniel Kaffee.

@  Kalidor : (02 December 2016 - 06:24 PM)

Tom Cruise sucks but I really did enjoy Edge of Tomorrow

@  Benbot : (02 December 2016 - 03:57 PM)

What? They made a new Mummy movie and cast Tom Cruise? I love Cruise, but isn't he kind of expensive? Kind of stupid to rely on his star power to boost a new franchise instead of...like...good writing? I hope it had both, but I'm not holding my breath.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (01 December 2016 - 11:36 PM)

Now if only I could get one of my GoG games to work right (well series of games) :(

@  Kalidor : (01 December 2016 - 11:24 PM)

Thanks, I picked it up. Worth it for the soundtrack alone

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (01 December 2016 - 10:01 PM)

GoG is awsome.

@  wonko the sane? : (01 December 2016 - 08:07 PM)

woot woot, thank you kindly!

@  Dekafox : (01 December 2016 - 07:42 PM)

Head's up, GOG has Neverwinter Nights up for free for about another 30 hours or so

@  Verity Carlo : (01 December 2016 - 07:30 PM)

the men who murdered my imaginary friends

@  Locoman : (01 December 2016 - 05:30 PM)

I'm coming, Baby Legs! I'm.... Regular... Legs!

@  Benbot : (01 December 2016 - 04:05 PM)

What are you worried about, come get fake doors!

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (01 December 2016 - 02:07 PM)

I just found out that Blue from Blue's Clues is a girl. Whoa.

@  Bass X0 : (01 December 2016 - 01:14 PM)

Holy Magikrap!

@  Pennpenn : (01 December 2016 - 08:45 AM)

Also, TR Triggerhappy is a good mold.

@  Pennpenn : (01 December 2016 - 07:34 AM)

I should have said "not staying together", but anyway.

@  unluckiness : (01 December 2016 - 06:50 AM)

My Astrotrain had that but some floor polish on the tabs helped.

@  Pennpenn : (01 December 2016 - 06:48 AM)

On the subject of recalcitrant TR voyagers, does anyone else have an issue with Sentinel Prime's legs staying together in space-brick mode?

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (01 December 2016 - 03:40 AM)

Holy crap or holy carp? ;)

@  BlackMax : (30 November 2016 - 08:41 PM)

...holy crap it works!

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (30 November 2016 - 07:14 PM)

Hold the button (orange spot) on his chest and push them down till they click.

@  BlackMax : (30 November 2016 - 06:05 PM)

The horns can never be kept down! \m/. >_< .\m/

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (30 November 2016 - 04:19 PM)

I was about to say.. I have no problem getting him to stay together in any mode. The horns was the worst thing for me. But I got that fixed.

@  unitremover : (30 November 2016 - 12:26 PM)

...and I just figured that out too

@  unitremover : (30 November 2016 - 12:24 PM)

Oh, hey, I figured it out. Now if I can just find a way to get his upper and lower body to stay pegged together in robot mode I'll be in business.

@  TheMightyMol... : (30 November 2016 - 12:12 PM)

Cold showers.

@  unitremover : (30 November 2016 - 12:11 PM)

Oh, what's the trick to getting his horns to stay down?

@  unluckiness : (30 November 2016 - 08:26 AM)

Alolan baristas say the darndest things

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (30 November 2016 - 08:26 AM)

I like Alpha trion. Just gotta see if his horns will stay down now that I learned the trick.

@  Robowang : (30 November 2016 - 07:55 AM)

Alpha Trion is awesome. Fun transformation, beefy robot mode, sweet sword, amazing headsculpt, and great colors.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (30 November 2016 - 05:48 AM)

Why? Alpha Trion is pretty cool, even with some flaws. He reminds me of BW2 designs.

@  unitremover : (29 November 2016 - 11:34 PM)

I should've listened to what everybody else said about Alpha Trion and not gotten lured in by the sweet siren call of a new toy evoking Vector Prime

@  Msol : (29 November 2016 - 10:12 PM)

Hot damn Astrotrain is way better than I was expecting.

@  BlackMax : (29 November 2016 - 06:32 PM)

I would've guessed that unaired theme for Beast Machines.

@  Gizmoboy : (29 November 2016 - 04:11 PM)

yes, Lightbright is correct on that one

@  Lightbright : (29 November 2016 - 01:47 PM)

Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas?

@  Bass X0 : (29 November 2016 - 01:36 PM)

Name the song by the lyrics - "I'm a beast when you turn me on, into the future Cybertron"

@  TheMightyMol... : (29 November 2016 - 05:47 AM)

Ultra Matryoska.

@  BlackMax : (29 November 2016 - 04:55 AM)

That'd be CW Ultra Magnus, I would think.

@  Nutjob R/T : (29 November 2016 - 01:22 AM)

Hm. Titans Return Rowboat Girlyman?

@  BlackMax : (28 November 2016 - 09:09 PM)

TR Alpha Trion looks like a Space Marine Primarch. Specifically, I'm thinking Fulgrim.

* * - - - 3 votes

Who should be the SECOND Fall of Cybertron combiner toy?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
74 replies to this topic

Poll: Who should be the SECOND Fall of Cybertron combiner toy? (88 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should be the SECOND Fall of Cybertron combiner toy?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 (Deactivated) mignash

(Deactivated) mignash
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

Okay, being the type that jumps the gun, I figured I'd ask. We are getting an awesome looing FoC Bruticus, if Hasbro makes a SECOND combiner in this style (all Deluxes), what should the next one be?

I'm limiting the responses to G1 US released combiners, since that seems to be what WFC/FoC seems to be based on (not likely they will make Landcross or Rail Racer or whatever).

Edited by mignash, 03 February 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#2 Caboo

Caboo

Local Pokemon Trainer

• Supporter
  • 18729 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

Movie Devastator.

But since he's not an option, Abominus. I love me some robomonsters.

Edited by Cabooceratops, 03 February 2012 - 09:15 PM.

#3 giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron

Decepticon S.T.A.G. Leader

• Citizen
  • 1419 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

Im guessing since we already seen Silverbolt and Air Raid in the first game, Im leaning towards Superion if Bruticus sells well. Even out the odds for more Autobot combiners.

#4 Bass X0

Bass X0
  • Citizen
  • 42814 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

Uniform color schemes and all being the same theme of vehicle (especially both together) probably wouldn't happen. Which would cross several well known and popular teams off the list.

Edited by Bass X0, 03 February 2012 - 09:22 PM.

Just because you can't win doesn't mean you stop working.

#5 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you

• Citizen
  • 32940 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

Tripredacus

#6 Phlis

Phlis
  • Citizen
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

Is Defensor vs Bruticus the classic rivalry? I think it is along with Menasor VS Superion and Omega vs Devastoator.

#7 Razorsaw

Razorsaw

Champion of Towing

• Citizen
  • 32395 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:31 PM

This seems a bit premature.

"Disabled people donít have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnít a ďspecial needĒ. Itís a basic human right. Itís a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

- Amethyst Schaber, http://neurowonderful.tumblr.com/

#8 Axaday

Axaday
  • Supporter
  • 33533 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

Defensor. I have a nice classics Bruticus and this one might make the second. I have a fairly nice classics Superion and a very nice classics Devastator (and I'll probably get another of those). It is definitely Defensor's turn.

#9 ZacWilliam1

ZacWilliam1
  • Citizen
  • 14279 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

I doubt there will be one.

That said I'd love it if there were. My order goes:

1) Aerialbots - Always my favorite as a kid from the first appearence in the toon and the first time I saw the toys. I love little jet toys that you can take with you and fly everywhere. Sky Dive is one of my favorite characters and designs. Silverbolt and Slingshot are memorable and important G1 characters. This would be my dream so it's what I voted. Problem is I'd REALLY prefer them in their Earth forms. The G1 Aerialbot robot design is just a classic to me in the same way the Seeker or Prowl body is. I want it as spot on to the old model sheets as possible. So yeah, maybe in a future sequel set on Earth?

2) Terrorcons - These little Monsters just have some great, quirky, anime looking designs and colors. Abominous too. They really appeal to my sense of aesthetics.

3) Technobots - My second favorite team behind the Aerialbots all together. Just really liked them as a kid. And anything that gets me a new Lightspeed (I like him, sue me) is awesome.

4) Predacons - For Predaking, Divebomb, and Razorclaw. All awesome.

5) Protectobots - This is mostly for First Aid, who was the stand out on this team for me. Though I do like Defensor.

I'll be honest the Stunticons and Constructicons are a bit boring to me. Don't know why, I don't hate them but neather team has the nostalgic love in my heart that the above do. Constructicons just feel over done to me. Combaticons do a bit too, but if they're what we're getting it's fine with me just because it's getting someone.

-ZacWilliam, forgot the Seacons. Make them #6. I like Seawing. icon-hotrod.gif

Edited by ZacWilliam1, 03 February 2012 - 09:36 PM.

Ever wonder about the speed of Turbofoxes?
Or the proverbial ailerons of Titanium Moosebots?

*Visit the one and only Cybertronic Bestiary.
For a mechazoologic tour of the mechanimals of Cybertron.

#10 Mecheon

Mecheon

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI

• Citizen
  • 1752 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE(Esser-Z @ Feb 4 2012, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tripredacus

With a redeco as Violen Jiger!

I know any future FoC combiner is going to be Superion. I don't even need to pretend its not going to be the case

But damn if I wouldn't like a new updated Abominus instead

#11 Shadewing

Shadewing

Evil faces a Black Night

• Supporter
  • 31431 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE(Phlis @ Feb 3 2012, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is Defensor vs Bruticus the classic rivalry? I think it is along with Menasor VS Superion and Omega vs Devastoator.

And Computron vs Abominous and possibly Predacons vs Sky Lynx

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9040-3532

Twitch Channel

Youtube Replays

VOTE for what I play on 8/30!

Friday: Sonic Generations - Sunday: Transformers WFC - Tuesday: Little Inferno

#12 (Deactivated) mignash

(Deactivated) mignash
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

You could get away with 3 molds for Superion with the armbots just having different heads and colors, same with the legs. Problem is releasing 5 jets at once.

Could Aerialbots share designs with Seekers?

Edited by mignash, 03 February 2012 - 09:57 PM.

#13 TriBlurr

TriBlurr

The Purple Monkey

• Citizen
  • 5831 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

Defensor makes the most sense. Like Bruticus, his individual bots all have much more varied Alt modes. So it would be easier to justify having all five of them in the deluxe price-point.

I'd personally WANT Menasor. But, since he's mostly cars, I doubt it. Unless of course, he's in the third game. lol

Edited by TriBlurr, 03 February 2012 - 09:55 PM.

Visit me on my Webpage!

#14 Badgertron

Badgertron

Can you dig it?

• Citizen
  • 604 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

I voted Defensor, as he really needs some combiner love. It wouldn't happen though, because they only ever make Devastator, Superion & Bruticus, out of the G1 guys.

#15 ExVee

ExVee
  • Supporter
  • 8941 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

Where is the option for "Recolor of Bruticus"?

#16 ZacWilliam1

ZacWilliam1
  • Citizen
  • 14279 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE(mignash @ Feb 3 2012, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You could get away with 3 molds for Superion with the armbots just having different heads and colors, same with the legs. Problem is releasing 5 jets at once.

Could Aerialbots scare designs with Seekers?

Share with the Seekers?

Not if I have anything to say about it. I want Aerialbots with the classic Nosecone-Tail backpacks and wings on their feet. I know I'm being G1erish about this but I just love that Classic design and want to see it in a new toy form so much.

I will say though, that while I'd love to see them done as Combiners again, Superion is actually the least part of my desire for them. The original was a bit of a gangly, flimsy mess. I would be just as happy with a non-combing Deluxe mold based on the Scramble City design that could get new Heads, Wings and Tails and be released in a number of seperate waves as Air Raid, Sky Dive and Fireflight. Then another mold for the more different Slingshot (or Airrazor or whatever they have to call him).

-ZacWilliam, They are fairly different jets really. When you get down to it.
Ever wonder about the speed of Turbofoxes?
Or the proverbial ailerons of Titanium Moosebots?

*Visit the one and only Cybertronic Bestiary.
For a mechazoologic tour of the mechanimals of Cybertron.

#17 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you

• Citizen
  • 32940 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:04 PM

Man, Mignash, what's with the G1 Supremacy? Why can't they homage a combiner from a different line?

#18 Quantumhawk

Quantumhawk

Fight the Future

• Retired Staff
  • 18485 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film.

#19 Solarstorm

Solarstorm
  • Citizen
  • 7341 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

Since FoC is 8 figures and Jazz, Shockwave, and Prime are covered, the combaticons would eat up the other 5 spots if they were counted.

As others have said, with the focus on Grimlock and previous mentions of a figure coming, the combaticons have to count separately. Because of this, they are likely to be released in some kind of multipack.

With 5 spots to go and a box set category that doesn't count - I could imagine another box set or a individual figures covering 5 deluxe Dinobots.

I'm guessing the dinobots wouldn't combine though.

------------

If we're talking in general - I REALLY want Piranacon. I love sea creature transformers for some odd reason. I have a shelf of just sea creatures.

Edited by Solarstorm, 03 February 2012 - 10:11 PM.

"The way YOU are built lends itself to similarly big weapons. Magnus by comparison is a girly man."--Bainreese

#20 Phlis

Phlis
  • Citizen
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE(Esser-Z @ Feb 3 2012, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man, Mignash, what's with the G1 Supremacy? Why can't they homage a combiner from a different line?

Because every not-G1 Combiner was done in G1 and brings along with it that OMG G1 update factor. Seriously. Build King = Devastator, Rail Racer = Raiden (OH YES PLEASE), Magnaboss/Tripredacus = Predaking/Dinoking, Baldigus = umm, yeah. Which would you rather have an update of?