Mega Man: Dimentia

2 replies to this topic

#1 M Sipher

M Sipher

Tinja Nurtles.

• Citizen
  • 10326 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

King's army of rebel robots is back, stronger than ever. Thankfully, this time Mega Man doesn't have to tackle them alone! Dr. Light sends his other robotic creations to help the Blue Bomber stop King\'s plans to enslave humanity.

Astro Man has been assigned to take over a laboratory developing an FTL drive, dangerous technology in the wrong hands. Amplifying his own illusionary powers with the experimental tech, the nervous Astro is now capable of making multiple hard-light copies of himself while still creating storms of Astro Crush meteors.

Time Man and Galaxy Man are the bots best suited to handle the warped reality Astro Man has created inside the FTL lab. But will the hyper-precise Time Man's time-warping ability and Galaxy Man's Black Hole Bombs be enough to fight off an army of Astro Men?

M "It's About Time, It's About Space" Sipher
The ISLE OF RANGOON - Advantures in Learning and Sarcasm!
Holy crap Sipher has a Tumblr apparently!
http://www.tfwiki.net - We left Wikia before it was cool to do so!

"I don't know whether it's a new thing, but it's certainly a current thing, in that it doesn't seem to matter what facts are. It used to be, everyone was entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."
- Stephen Colbert

#2 Mako Crab

Mako Crab
  • Citizen
  • 2100 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:52 PM

This is the first time Astro Man's ever seemed menacing. Good stuff! I do like seeing me some Time Man art too. Galaxy Man seems like a perfect rival to Asto Man too. Good choice.

#3 Vestras

Vestras

Stone by Day, Friendship by Night

• Supporter
  • 8459 posts
  • Faction::Vehicon

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:45 AM

Always glad to see more Time Man! Great stuff as always!~
Clearing out some old TFs and Mugenbine in my BST Thread. You know you want some of these.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users