1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeremy

Jeremy

Hardcore Criminal

• Retired Staff
  • 23551 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

Pretty much what the title says, I'm wanting to work on a custom but I can't figure out how his upper torso might disassemble. There's really just one screw behind his head that I don't think does much of anything, and a pin that looks like it might go through his entire upper shoulder area. Basically Hasbro played "hide the screws" a little too well on this guy, and I'd like to know if anyone can point me in the right direction before I start getting aggressive on my toys and find out the hard way that it's not going to work. I don't want to experiment on my copies of the toys that I have and am already happy with, and I don't want to pick up an extra for my custom yet before I know it's doable.

Help please? icon-wildride.gif

Edited by Jeremy, 23 January 2012 - 08:55 PM.

"Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise." - Cato the Elder

"Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper." - Larry Flynt

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

Hardcore Criminal

• Retired Staff
  • 23551 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

Ok, so that big pin does hold the chest to the abdomen, but I'd still like to get the chest and shoulder area apart if at all possible. Problem is, it looks like a lot of glue, and I see no screws. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!
"Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise." - Cato the Elder

"Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper." - Larry Flynt

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users