2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremy

Jeremy

Hardcore Criminal

• Retired Staff
  • 23545 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:16 PM

So yeah, that pretty well sums it up. Talking about the gray, black, purple, and red Thrust, originally packaged with the lightning Bumblebee. Prefer to buy Thrust loose, without Bumblebee though.

Also need spare window pieces for an Energon Prime, if anyone has a junker where the paint on them is in good condition. Mine has a decent sized scrape on it, and I'd like to replace it! icon-hotrod.gif

Also wanted: Beast Machines Cycle Drones, and Tank Drones as well. Want them in good shape, one Cycle Drone can be missing the missiles I guess because I'm replacing mine that has a broken part.

PM me if you can help me out!

Edited by Jeremy, 08 February 2012 - 12:11 PM.

"Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise." - Cato the Elder

"Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper." - Larry Flynt

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

Hardcore Criminal

• Retired Staff
  • 23545 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:54 AM

*bump* I know most people tend to want to get rid of stuff on here rather than looking, so surely someone has these things?
"Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise." - Cato the Elder

"Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper." - Larry Flynt

#3 Jeremy

Jeremy

Hardcore Criminal

• Retired Staff
  • 23545 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

Bump, wants have changed slightly.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users