1 reply to this topic

#1 Detour

Detour

You humans are so weird.

• Supporter
  • 16795 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:05 PM

I'd planned on doing this custom much later on... once I'd gotten other non-Spin-Out creations done for my DCIH collection... but a guy I bought a huge DCIH lot from threw a pair of Speed Racer figures in as bonuses, leading me to have the base figure much earlier.

Much like the Warhead custom, I had to take some liberties with the design to fit with the base figure, hence the closed jacket.
The major change was switching the goggles over to a traditional domino mask. This was done primarily because even with some detail carved away on the base body and Dynamo's colors applied, with goggles the figure would've still ended up looking like an auto racer with a penchant for extravagant eyewear. With Spin-Out's permission, of course, I went with the mask instead.

Warhead's been....

Thunderstruck!

You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....

I'm reading that with Roy's voice. Heck, I read everything you post in a laconic Irish accent.

#2 Stungun

Stungun

Mythbusting

• Citizen
  • 13436 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:07 PM

Man, I can't believe how good the mask came out. Nice goin', DT icon-silverbolt.gif
QUOTE(Detour @ Sep 13 2013, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It really depresses me when I see kids getting the intelligent cartoons and "adults" getting the most immature garbage ever animated.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users