Photo

Ratchet Gets Head.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime

Thank you for choosing Ponyville Trailways!

• Citizen
  • 5696 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:59 AM

I bought Encore Ratchet aka the Cybertron Party Bus at BBTS. Delighted with Ratchet, despite the mold wear, and much prefer it to the Universe one (which I Ebayed a while back). So I decided to add a head. Yeah, I know, like everyone, but I wanted to keep the windshield-mask, which I like, and have a more normal head behind it, like we saw a time or two in Marvel G1.

I made a head out of a cheapo oversized-minicon-KO Sparkplug, which oddly had Bluestreak's head. It was easy to carve off the mohawkiness, leaving Ratchet nice and cresty. The head is screwed to a plate that sits in the seat, and can be removed when I want to experience the full stickerface effect. I like the head pretty well; the shoulders are a bit low, but not too bad.

I also added 3mm rails masquerading as cab steps, a 3mm clip to his cannon (Lego rod, KO Lego hand), and some graphics, including a little handpainted something for Andrusi. icon-hotrod.gif

Edited by Autobus Prime, 08 December 2011 - 10:12 AM.

#2 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

So apparently Gravatars work here now.

• Supporter
  • 19865 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE(Autobus Prime @ Dec 8 2011, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also added 3mm rails masquerading as cab steps, a 3mm clip to his cannon (Lego rod, KO Lego hand), and some graphics, including a little handpainted something for Andrusi. icon-hotrod.gif

And quite nicely handpainted at that, it looks like. icon-ironhide.gif

QUOTE(orionpax44 @ Jun 24 2012, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Childrens toys? whaa the boxes seriously say ages 5+ I consider myself the plus.
QUOTE(mx-01 archon @ Sep 9 2012, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're talking to ▲ndrusi. Assume everything that he posts is snark.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users