1 reply to this topic

#1 Dvandom

Dvandom

Purveyor of Ponies. And Physics.

• Supporter
  • 13040 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:18 PM

Recommended, if a bit pricey. Wait for the regular release unless you really need the nifty packaging.

---Dave
DAVE'S WEBPAGES
-- www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/BW --
NEWS, REVIEWS and SIGHTINGS
-- www.dvandom.com --
ARTWORK and IMAGES

Pssst...if you
can't see my images,
try my deviantArt!

#2 Nutjob R/T

Nutjob R/T

I love this thread.

• Citizen
  • 20911 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:17 PM

I'm gonna debate with you; This Prime isn't a day cab. The bunk would be what we call a 'coffin', just enough space to lie down in; And bizarrely, a condo at the same time; That is, it doesn't have an air vane, it has a raised roof right from the windshield line, that's open and accessable space from the inside. So there'd be a bed just behind the seats, but still room to stand straight up between them. Hm.
Anyhow, there's a hinge around the back of the doors; Right about there, the bunk flares out wider than the doors and side windows. I've seen day cabs with small flares there to widen their air displacement before the trailer, but they're never as deep as the bunk is on this Prime. That, and there's etched lines and riveting that traces out an escape door on either side of the bunk, which you wouldn't have on a day cab...
QUOTE(ChessPieceFace @ Mar 28 2013, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You won't be the killjoy, we will. We will kill the absolute jive out of that joy.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users