Photo

Megatron Origin.

23 replies to this topic

#21 hydrobot

hydrobot
  • Protoform
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:00 AM

I've always been hoping IDW goes back and does something more with Sentinel Prime. He was a huge, hulking Autobot and I loved his wade in, head on approach. He reminded me of Grimlock, except stronger and with a Roman General flair to him. Obviously it led him to allow himself to be unguarded at a crucial moment and it cost him. However, the creators said he was still alive and at the end of M:O., so that wasn't the end of his story. Plus there is a lot more prior history they could cover with a spotlight or mini-series.

#22 G1MarvelBlaster

G1MarvelBlaster

Give me coffee!

• Citizen
  • 255 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:55 AM

I agree. One of my favorite parts of the Stormbringer arc as well as the Spotlight issues and such during Furman's run on the '-ations' issues was that they filled in a lot of the Transformers pre-Earth past and really expanded that mythos in a way we hadn't really seen since the Marvel days. (Or possibly since "The War Within" but I never read the Dreamwave stuff after the first G1 arc)

#23 Boltax

Boltax

Accidentally cut out Way...

• Citizen
  • 2857 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

It's been a while -- but I summarised my thoughts on Megatron: Origin pretty solidly here:

http://boltax.devian...et=264#/d1tjyfy

--Andrew S.

#24 Saker

Saker

There's always one....

• Supporter
  • 355 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE(Boltax @ Jan 6 2012, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been a while -- but I summarised my thoughts on Megatron: Origin pretty solidly here:

http://boltax.devian...et=264#/d1tjyfy

--Andrew S.

If you'd included more Soundwave and a little bit of Thundercracker......that would have been a winner! icon-arcee.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users