All Hail Megatron! I mean hello..

1 reply to this topic

#1 Arceewhatyoudid

Arceewhatyoudid
  • Protoform
  • 2 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:25 PM

Hey guys, I thought I'd introduce myself. I am fairly new to Transformers and I am slowly making my way through the series, I was a fan of the movies and one of my friends got me into it so I started by watching TF Beast wars which was amazing and really got me into TF. I have since moved onto and completed Beast machines and am up to date with S1 of TF: Prime and will soon start G1 to keep me occupied, I've also read a few comics and have got alot of info from the TF wikia pages. I have not yet started collecting the toys but plan to, my first will probably be the Wheeljack or Megatron TF: Prime toys.

I tend to favor the decepticons as, lets face it, they kick ass!
so far my favorite decepticon and overall character is Shockwave, just because he looks like a badass, is completely awesome and my favorite autobot is Wheeljack, specifically the TF: Prime Wheeljack as for the concentrated ammount of time he is on the show he kicks ass. My fave Predacon is MEgatron (yeeeesssss...) and favorite Maximal is Dinobot, I had a lump the size of Unicron in my throat when he died.
If anyone wants to recommend some TF series for me to watch I'l gladly take them into consideration.

#2 CT-5555

CT-5555

Please, call me Fives

• Supporter
  • 1954 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Welcome to the Maximals.

*cough cough*

I mean the Allspark! icon-ironhide.gif
QUOTE(Xaaron @ Nov 21 2011, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TF Fans draw so many lines, it looks like a frackin' zebra.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users