155 replies to this topic

#1 Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo

Yay...

• Retired Staff
  • 17526 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:00 AM

Should be airing today! Canadians, fill us in!

Edited by Master Fwiffo, 28 September 2011 - 03:46 PM.

#2 Detour

Detour

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

• Supporter
  • 17646 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:00 AM

You'll have to wait another four hours first. icon-arcee.gif

You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....

I'm reading that with Roy's voice. Heck, I read everything you post in a laconic Irish accent.

#3 Boomhauer

Boomhauer

Creator of all things Transformers

• Citizen
  • 2744 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:45 AM

PREDICTION: It'll be another Miko episode

She won't learn anything.

There will be a McGuffin.

Fwiffo will show up on the news tomorrow after a particularly epic violent rampage;

#4 Pennpenn

Pennpenn
  • Citizen
  • 7939 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:52 AM

Are there any hints running around the internet at the moment that we know of? I for one am hoping that Miko the Calamity Monkey is absent for this episode...

#5 hupla

hupla
  • Citizen
  • 213 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

"Hey Optimus, you wanna see something funny?"

"No."

#6 Devcon

Devcon

Whaddayamean "I'm Back"? Daddy-yo,I was never gone

• Forum Moderator
  • 10257 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

Did they just... PHYSICALLY hurt one of the kids? CONSEQUENCES in a TF show? What is this I don't even.

Looks like it's not a Miko Ep (THANK GOD) and business is picking up.

#7 Devcon

Devcon

• Forum Moderator
  • 10257 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

Hoooooolllllleeeeeeeyyyyyyyy jive.

#8 The REAL Chopperface

The REAL Chopperface

GARY WAS RIGHT!

• Citizen
  • 948 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

And now a review:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*gaaaaasp*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all

Edited by The REAL Chopperface, 21 August 2011 - 11:28 AM.

#9 Devcon

Devcon

• Forum Moderator
  • 10257 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:30 AM

What he said.

#10 Liege

Liege

Deathsaurus Rising

• Supporter
  • 4500 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

Godamnit Canadians, don't say stuff like that without giving some actual info! icon-wildride.gif
QUOTE(NightViper @ Aug 3 2013, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Escargon @ Aug 1 2013, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Liege, you're words really have had an effect on me. It made me relise I've shouldn't care about what others think of me, I should only care about what I think of myself.

Liege is a small dude with a lot of wisdom.

Well one of those descriptive words is accurate I suppose!

3ds friend code: kyle 4141 2965 5460 pm me yours to add.

#11 The REAL Chopperface

The REAL Chopperface

GARY WAS RIGHT!

• Citizen
  • 948 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

Seriously tho' What an episode, My jaw was dropped almost the entire time.

#12 Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo

Yay...

• Retired Staff
  • 17526 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:52 AM

So, you Canadians going to tell us about the episode, or are we Americans gonna have to go up there and make you the 51st state? icon-waspy.gif

#13 hupla

hupla
  • Citizen
  • 213 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

We want you to be suprised when you see it! We are far to polite to spoil it!

#14 Devcon

Devcon

• Forum Moderator
  • 10257 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:20 PM

VERY abridged and may get some details wrong because a lot happened:
HIGHLIGHT to view:

The episode opens with the prophecy we saw previews of from the SDCC sneak peek, and Prime is increasingly worried that the planet may be Earth and not Cybertron. Megatron also comes to the same conclusions, and decides that in order to become the ultimate destroyer he must renew his supply of Dark Energon - but for that he'll need a new space bridge. So he orders Decepticon operations to increase in scale in order to appropriate the necessary components to make a new one. He also decides to take personal actions, not wanting his underlings to do all the work so as to make sure they don't mess up.

Agent Fowler informs the Autobots that they keep getting hit by Decepticons for materials, and the list of components tips off Ratchet as to the 'Cons' objective. So Prime recalls all the Autobots to base to better coordinate. Thus, Bee who is out with Raf to do a bit of racing, are recalled to the next projected strike location- but before they can go back to the base Megatron runs into Bee and attacks him, taking the opportunity to get rid of an autobot en route to his next objective. One nasty strafing run by Megs in jet mode hits Bee straight on, and he is taken out - With Raf still inside on the backseat.

The Autobots and the 'Cons fight but shortly after Megatron joins in, Bee eventually comes in with Raf in his arms, critically injured. Prime, horrified, orders Ratchet to bridge them back - raf's like is more important than the component Megatron needed. The Autobots retreat with the injured Raf and the 'Cons leave with their component.

Ratchet is horrified to see it's a human who is injured and not am Autobot, as he hasn't really learned anything about human physiology so Jack calls his mother to assist. They eventually see the reason Raf is in such critical stage is because of an Energon Infection from Megatron's blast, and even taking him to the Emergency Room (which June suggests) will be useless as human doctors won't know what to do.

Meanwhile, Knockout asks Megatron where they should install the new Space Bridge, and Megatron suddenly gets a Dark Energon-induced vision of a volcano somewhere. He immediately becomes irrational and believes Unicron is talking to him (Breakdown and Airachnid immediately feel something's off about him) and he leaves the warship to find the volcano from his vision.

Prime and Bulkhead go on a mission to try and recover the stolen materials and even go so far as to infiltrate the Nemesis. Mid-fight, Optimus comes to the realization that the only way to truly end this war is something he tried to avoid for too long: Megatron needs to be destroyed. So he orders Bulkhead back to base to finally give Megatron what he wants: a one-on-one fight with him.

Back at 'Bot base, Ratchet realises that the Energon that infects Raf is in fact Dark Energon from Megatron so he devises a plan to use normal energon to counteract it - he takes a sample from Bumblebee, and using a CR chamber he begins his process.

Megatron reaches the volcano, and calls his ship to inform Breakdown that this should be the location of the new space bridge. But Prime is also there, and he informs Megatron that he wants to end this conflict here and there. Megatron is all too happy to oblige: he orders ALL decepticons to NOT attack Prime, ("Any Decepticon who lays a finger on Prime will answer to me") and that Knockout should bridge Prime to his location for the final showdown. A groundbridge opens near Megs, and Prime emerges. Cue "One shall stand one shall fall", and the subsequent "both opponents charge each other from the show's intro" scene.

Ratchet's process barely saves Raf's life, and now they worry about Optimus.

The fight actually is mostly in Optimus' favor as he pretty much goes into Movie Prime mode. (Hell, he goes mostly for the face!) and in time he gains the upper hand, and decides to get it over with, blade extended. Megatron can't believe it will end like this.

Suddenly the volcano errupts, but the lava has a strange purple hue. As Optimus strikes with his blade, Megatron suddenly grabs the blade as it's about to strike his head, his eyes now glowing the same purple as the lava. Back at the base, Ratchet, who is now monitoring the fight, detects a huge influx of dark Energon and realizes that Prime needs to get out of there NOW.

The fight suddenly turns on its head and now Megatron has a hell of a second wind, and pummels Prime down. He realizes that there is no need to go to space for his dark Energon, this place has all the Dark Energon he needs. The Volcano errupts again, Megatron gives an evil laugh as he moves in for the kill and the screen fades to black for a TO BE CONTINUED.

#15 Detour

Detour

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

• Supporter
  • 17646 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

HIGHLIGHT to view:
A kid gets injured and it ain't even Miko. Sigh.

You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....

I'm reading that with Roy's voice. Heck, I read everything you post in a laconic Irish accent.

#16 The REAL Chopperface

The REAL Chopperface

GARY WAS RIGHT!

• Citizen
  • 948 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:35 PM

Not confirmed, and I may have misinterpreted the show's ending so take this with a grain of salt but...
HIGHLIGHT to view:
Earth is in fact Unicron

#17 Darkstream

Darkstream

The original darkstream since 2003!

• Supporter
  • 20494 posts
  • Faction::Minicon

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

upload over on tfw should be up shortly..

and up

http://www.filesonic...file/1726305474

Edited by Darkstream, 21 August 2011 - 12:37 PM.

#18 Fishbug

Fishbug

Injector has a posse

• Citizen
  • 9397 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

Jive is going down on Prime, and it's Dubai all over again.

Edited by Fishbug, 21 August 2011 - 12:51 PM.

#19 Sprocket

Sprocket

Problematic.

• Citizen
  • 8059 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

Gotta love how they finally start to pick up the plot with three episodes to go! You can leave better hints to your season finale sooner, guys: lots of shows do it.

Also hopefully you-know-who will be gone by the end of the season because bleh, you-know-who.

Edited by Sprocket, 21 August 2011 - 03:05 PM.

Being part of any fandom is fundamentally embarassing.

#20 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel
  • Supporter
  • 17702 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

Well damn.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users