Classics Squalktalk and Beastbox

4 replies to this topic

#1 Solarstorm

Solarstorm
  • Citizen
  • 6876 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:07 PM

This is Beastbox and Squalktalk in Perfect Effect-like forms. This is my second finished custom and my first time drybrushing.

Beastbox is from Power Core Combiner Backwind. There is a magnet on the back used for mounting his cannons and the combiner head. The cannons are from Cyberverse Ironhide.

Unfortunately, the mold has a poor gun mode. Little can change that icon-screamer.gif

Squalktalk is made from PCC Minicon Chopster with multiple pieces from Cybertron Laserbeak. It turns into an axe for weapon mode.

The two combine into Squalkbox. The lego piece that served as the mount for Beastbox's cannons in beast mode is used to connect the two bots. The head is from a G1 Rumble KO.

Edited by Solarstorm, 15 August 2011 - 12:11 PM.

"The way YOU are built lends itself to similarly big weapons. Magnus by comparison is a girly man."--Bainreese

#2 HeyMickey

HeyMickey

I'll take you like a man!

• Supporter
  • 5304 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:51 PM

Hah! As I was first scrolling down and admiring the pics, I was thinking "Okay, he made them into targetmasters. That's a good reimagining of them." Then the combined mode came at me out of nowhere and surprised the hell out of me! icon-fire.gif That's hugging great man! I'm wowed that you managed to take a humanoid minicon, turn it into a bird, and still have it work as human legs. You're showing a real knack for bashing! I look forward to what else you come up with! icon-hotrod.gif
O̾b̾͊Eͮ͛͋yͨ̑̓͊̚ ̾̄ͯ̓ͨ̃͌̂̚d͂ͥͧͥͯ̂ͨ̓̚O̽ͥ̈́ͦͣ̂̏̚g̎̎ͯ̑ͤͫLͯ̓͆̿̑ͩa̍̄Wͥͬ̊̅
QUOTE(SpinOut! @ Feb 15 2011, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Toni Basil's face
Photoshopped everywhere
I am terrified

#3 Gizmoboy

Gizmoboy

I live to serve

• Forum Moderator
  • 5492 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:52 AM

That is bad ass! Great work there.

18f2ee44-4730-475b-8e0b-589561ba1995_zps

#4 Warewullf

Warewullf
  • Citizen
  • 547 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

This is seriously impressive work! Very creative and just so cool! He looks a little like Galvatron, too!

#5 Razorsaw

Razorsaw

True Blue Heroes

• Citizen
  • 27881 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:49 AM

great job! I like it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users