No replies to this topic

#1 newsy891

newsy891

Theater Dork in Residence

• Retired Staff
  • 9676 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

When I'm not kicking myself in the pants to keep the Headline fics going, I'm nursing a growing obsession with Doctor Who. And as much as I've come to love the Eleventh Doctor, my favorite Doctor-companion team by far is still the Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble... so, a good long time ago, I started working on a Blatant Self-Insertion Fic with Ten, Donna and the Blatant Self-Insert as a one-off-companion narrator.

If you don't mind a little Blatant Self-Insertion... here, then, are the first few chapters of the still-half-unwritten Revisionist History. For continuity's sake, imagine this placed between Forest of the Dead and Midnight in series 4.

Part 1 - the pre-credits sequence, if you will - in which I drop the long, long, long name of a planet

Part 2 - in which I break the episode's budget with insane sets and location shots

Part 3 - in which I sneak in a couple references to Ten's final adventures, ignoring the fact that this story happens before what I'm referencing

More fanfic at Offscreen Fics - random archived bits of Transformers fic, with a side of Doctor Who
Sig and avatar art by Shum

RIP, Kevin "SolFire" Russell.
There is help, there is hope. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) in the US, or e-mail jo (at) samaritans (dot) org worldwide.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users