Photo

Fresh meat.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Yoakem

Yoakem
  • Protoform
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

I'm not only new to the site, but the fandom in general. I'm friendly, easy-going, but sort of quiet until you get to know me; just looking for some place to hang out, while I get further into the fandom and learn more. I'm familiar with the movies, Prime, and Animated. I only just began watching G1. Needless to say, I have an eager young mind, waiting to be filled and molded.

That's all for now. I'll be seeing you all.

Edited by Yoakem, 13 July 2011 - 03:40 PM.

Eicay var?, eis? nard?. Can you dig it? Yes, I can.

#2 radicaldeth

radicaldeth
  • Citizen
  • 304 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

Hey, there! Nice to see you here. I'm still learning too and making my way through the comics. Classics vol 3 is next on my list.

#3 Yoakem

Yoakem
  • Protoform
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE(radicaldeth @ Jul 13 2011, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, there! Nice to see you here. I'm still learning too and making my way through the comics. Classics vol 3 is next on my list.

I meant to mention I found the site through you, but I got a little lazy and decided to forego it. Sorry. Brownie points to radicaldeth for "introducing me" to the place.
Eicay var?, eis? nard?. Can you dig it? Yes, I can.

#4 optimustalelsly

optimustalelsly
  • Protoform
  • 3 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:22 AM

Hi there. Nice to meet a Newbie like yourself. Makes me more comfortable.

#5 BumblebeeRoo

BumblebeeRoo
  • Protoform
  • 17 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:29 AM

Hi there! I'm exactly the same, new both to this site and Transformers. As well as the films I've seen all of Animated and am currently up to date on Prime, still making my way through G1. I'm starting to build up a little collection of toys too icon-hotrod.gif I really want to get to know other fans and get more immersed into the fandom, so it's great to meet other newbies icon-ironhide.gif

The Dinobot parade!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users