#1 Ginrai

Ginrai

6th Ranger equivalent

• Citizen
  • 4301 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:22 AM

Hey all!

Summer is here and I need to make some loot!

http://shop.ebay.com...sid=p4340.l2562

With the upcoming MP-10, I want to downsize, so I am selling off my MP Convoy/ Optimus Prime set!
When I say set, I mean the original MP 1 Convoy, the trailer from MP4, and the Roller/rifle set from the 3rd party people! This makes for one AWESOME set!

MP Magnus, and MP Megatron are also along for the ride...I also am selling the Bruce Lee Master collection as I recently got my hands on the original Hong Kong prints, so hopefully a fan here might want to get his films for a cheap price...also included is a hong kong movie based on Lee's life with all types of Martial Art superstars guest spotting through out.

Finally...gotta prune out on some of my anime cels, so I am selling off a few various Sailor Moon cels from all 5 seasons. Sailor Moon is making a comeback soon, so may as well unload while people are getting reved up. :-p

Thanks for looking!

(PS...I'm not normally this hyper in my sales pitches...just VERY tired right now lol)

Edited by Ginrai, 01 July 2011 - 04:39 PM.

Codename: Ginrai
Code No.: C-307
Level: 76
Origin: U.S.A.

Profile: A gentle intellectual, he is usually a quiet commander, but when the Destrons start attacking, he becomes a warrior whose bravery is second to none. Well versed in various martial arts, he is willing to lay down his life to defend against destruction and invasion.

Trust me....it's better to have a well defined collection over a vast one.

#2 Ginrai

Ginrai

6th Ranger equivalent

• Citizen
  • 4301 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

Hey all! Few hours to go...don't miss out!
Codename: Ginrai
Code No.: C-307
Level: 76
Origin: U.S.A.

Profile: A gentle intellectual, he is usually a quiet commander, but when the Destrons start attacking, he becomes a warrior whose bravery is second to none. Well versed in various martial arts, he is willing to lay down his life to defend against destruction and invasion.

Trust me....it's better to have a well defined collection over a vast one.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users