Photo

IDW's Angel help.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Agent X

Agent X

These Ponies are holding on my heart like a handgrenade.

• Citizen
  • 2099 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:09 AM

My mother who loves the show (I do enjoy it myself) started having my hunt down some of the TPBs of IDW's "Angel". After picking up a few (Spike: Shadow Puppets, Old Friends, After the Fall 1 and Saudi Audi Lang (?) ) I have a few questions (no doubt silently echoed by my mother) that weren't really helped by wikipedia or IDW's fourm:

Is there a specific timeline for the stories? (or the cannon ones as some apparently aren't)

and with Dark Horse getting the rights can/will IDW finish releasing TPBs of their series? Especially After the Fall as neither of us want to spring for hardcovers.

Thanks.
"Some people collect other characters like Jazz or Hot Shot and its encouraged, but I stockpile Cybertron Crosswises and that makes ME the strange one."

#2 Scavgraphics

Scavgraphics

Sometimes bad ponies make the best good ponies!

• Supporter
  • 4806 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:22 AM

I haven't read em, but After The Fall is, just that. It's the next season after the shows finale, and is essentially canon, unless the upcoming Dark Horse stuff says it's not.

Don't know about the tpbs, but I'd imagine either IDW or Dark Horse will put them out. Too lucrative of a property to not, especially if they're merging the Season 9 Buffy with Angel's post fall stuff.

#3 DarkDestroyer

DarkDestroyer
  • Citizen
  • 4403 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:45 AM

I would say stick with After The Fall and ignore pretty much everything else after that. After the Fall takes place directly after the Angel series finale. Dark Horse has stated that they're be respectful to the stories told in the IDW series.

Dark Destroyer
The Destroyer of Worlds

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users