Photo

Kitbash/repaint commissions?

No replies to this topic

#1 emeraldbeacon

emeraldbeacon
  • Citizen
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:10 AM

Ok, so I have a small cluster of Generations Scourge figures, but they just seem too... uniform to me. While I appreciate the idea of the 'huntsmen' being little more than drone-like followers of Scourge, I'd kind of like them to have unique appearances, abilities, and the like - sort of like a team of hunters each with unique skills, rather than a group of cookie-cutter clones. The problem is, I'm messy when it comes to my artistic talents. I can't do precise and clean work when I try to paint figures, so I don't even want to try on these guys. I also know there are MANY skilled kitbashers and painters out there who could easily accomplish what's in my mind. To that end...

I'd like to commission someone to repaint (and potentially add minor resculpts to) my Sweeps. Is anyone up to that? Alternately, does anyone have suggestions on whom to approach to have something like this done? As I said, I have the figures; just not the talent to do the work.

Any advice or 'sales pitches', either in this thread or via private message, are welcome! (attached are my basic, super-rough ideas...)

Attached Thumbnails

• elemental_sweeps.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users