5 replies to this topic

#1 Freddycon

Freddycon
  • Citizen
  • 599 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

Hey all!

Just wanted to know if it's only me or have you also foun d things that are wither nitpickingly annoying or scarily nervewracking, or just outright wrong with your new figures?

The most blatant one I've experienced lately is today, when I bought Turbo Tracks and Special Ops Jazz. I found Jazz's left foot to be near impossible to get sliding into place (It eventually did let go, but I was honestly scared I was going to have to break the hinge in order to get the plastic to let go of it's close quarters) and the "4" emblem on his car hood doesn;t line up properly...It is slightly off kilter from it's other half and there's literally nothing I can do to adjust or fix it short of buying another figure :-P But even worse, my Tracks has TWO left hands! I'm not sure if this was a production error or what...Thaty, and his RtS emblem is way off center, and to the right of his hood/chest. Not a huge deal, but annoying nonetheless.

So how about you, my fellow Plastic Crack addicts? Got any stories, gripes, or outright complaints to let fly on here?

Edited by Freddycon, 05 March 2011 - 04:27 PM.

#2 Exillion

Exillion
  • Citizen
  • 1087 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:47 PM

Stress marks on the circular door hinges on Perceptor (for the lack of a better term). Thus far, the quality control isn't great on my RtS Tracks, but really the only consistent problem is the crooked faction symbols, but that is not a serious problem.
Knowledge combined with experience are the building blocks to enlightenment.

#3 C16

C16

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• Citizen
  • 6930 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

I don't think found and Reveal the Shield go together in the same sentence.

#4 Llwynoh

Llwynoh
  • Citizen
  • 514 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

I have had a few small QC issues with Generations/RTS, but honestly nothing nearly as bad as the first movie, or any of Animated. I don't think I have a single Animated figure that wasn't floppy, broken, stressed, or marred fresh from the package. I thought my Animated Blurr was my best Ani figure, but some of his light blue paint apps are slightly smeary, not as bad as Classics Prowl's white, but it's getting worse over time, even just sitting on the shelf.

#5 Dante

Dante

Handsome like an F-22 fighter jet

• Citizen
  • 12702 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

My RTS Rodimus actually has better QC than my original Classics one. I make jokes about Arcee leaving him because he's so limp-wristed. icon-waspy.gif

#6 Blueshift

Blueshift
  • Citizen
  • 2114 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

My Jazz had two right hands, I was able to take him back and get him swapped though!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users