5 replies to this topic

#1 Sizzle

Sizzle

Sparkabot

• Protoform
  • 49 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:14 PM

I got my hands on one of the newly released DIA Powered Commander KO sets from KOToys.com and I posted a ton of pictures on my blog.

To make a long story short, it's AMAZING. These KOs are getting better and better every day. I cannot find a single flaw in it. Everything is KO'ed: the box, the sticker sheet, the comic/instruction book, the TFCon stuff like the energon cube case... If there is a way to detect that you're buying a KO when buying this, I haven't been able to find it.

The parts snap onto Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus pretty much perfectly. I do not recommend putting this on one of the lower quality KO Primes, though. The legs work OK, but the chest and arms have some issues and don't quite fit properly.

This set comes with shoulder rocket launchers also.

I've set up a gallery showcasing all the parts, boxes and poses at my blog: http://g1sizzle.word...ered-commander/

Or you can visit my blog's front page by clicking the banner in my sig.

Edited by Sizzle, 03 December 2010 - 12:17 PM.

#2 Sizzle

Sizzle

Sparkabot

• Protoform
  • 49 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:18 PM

Holy crap, that picture turned out huge....

#3 mignash

mignash
  • MORON
  • 0 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:05 PM

I recently ordered a DIA Commander I got a great deal online. Dose anyone recoment any additional add-ons for him? What looks good? I already have a blue Infinity Warfare sword for him. What else works?

#4 ShinRa Inc

ShinRa Inc

Professional Malcontent

• Citizen
  • 1838 posts
  • Location:Mt. Vernon, VA Home: Long Island, NY Previous: Tampa, FL
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

I have both City Commander and DIA Commander. Most of the add-on stuff for the mold so far has been marketed towards Shadow or City Commander (Such as the Perfect Effect backpack, which I would really like for Powered/DIA Commander).

The G3 trailer is nice to have, and can tow DIA/Powered Commander behind it, and it looks pretty good.

iGear had an accessory kit; I gave the head and hammer to City Commander, and the large gun and sword to Powered Commander;
http://www.bigbadtoy...amp;mode=retail
xvpu.jpg
Looking for; 2005 Botcon Ratchet, Junker Classics Optimus Prime (for parts)

#5 mignash

mignash
  • MORON
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:30 PM

I guess technically the second Gear of War set (the one with the LED lights) is an accessory to DIA Commander, since he's one of the many figures that it was demonstrated on by the manufacturer, TFClub.

Edited by mignash, 07 January 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#6 mignash

mignash
  • MORON
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:24 AM

When I took my KO DIA Commander out of the box I noticed that it had two left shoulder missile launchers. You can swap the tab to make one right shoulder, but it's odd they packed it that way.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users