QUOTE(God Only Knows @ Nov 28 2010, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Sprocket @ Nov 28 2010, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'Nerd'scream?

Blumscream?

Spikescream?

Orochimaruscream.

Leeronscream!

QUOTE(Tramp @ Dec 6 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Her words to Jack in the final episode also suggest very deep feelings between them.

But Transformers can't procreate with humans!

Very funny. Her words to Jack about the deep feelings between her and Cliffjumper.

#222 Kil

Kil
  • Citizen
  • 6712 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE(Kil @ Dec 6 2010, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Cybersnark @ Dec 6 2010, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Arcee was as in love with him as she seems, I definitely expect her to start having The Dreams.

I got no sense of any romantic relationship at all between Arcee and Cliff. Just a close platonic friendship.

I certainly did. She, more than any of the Autobots, was devastated by Cliffjumper's demise. Her words to Jack in the final episode also suggest very deep feelings between them.

I agree with there being deep feelings between them, I just disagree that those feelings were of a romantic nature.

Edited by Kil, 06 December 2010 - 02:07 PM.

#223 Guest_Tramp_*

Guest_Tramp_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE(Kil @ Dec 6 2010, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Kil @ Dec 6 2010, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Cybersnark @ Dec 6 2010, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Arcee was as in love with him as she seems, I definitely expect her to start having The Dreams.

I got no sense of any romantic relationship at all between Arcee and Cliff. Just a close platonic friendship.

I certainly did. She, more than any of the Autobots, was devastated by Cliffjumper's demise. Her words to Jack in the final episode also suggest very deep feelings between them.

I agree with there being deep feelings between them, I just disagree that those feelings were of a romantic nature.

Well, that's your interpretation. However, given her reactions to Cliffjumper's death?as well as his "resurrection" and then "zombification" and final termination?compared to those of all of the other Autobots, there definitely appeared to be something much more than mere "friendship" between them. I'm not the only one who noticed it either, given some discussions over on DA.

When Cliffjumper.s life signs came back, The others were willing to chalk it up to a glitch. It was Arcee who insisted on investigating. When they found him. It was Arcee who charged off to retrieve him, and she basically broke down when she lost him. The others got over his death pretty quickly. Arcee never got over it.

Edited by Tramp, 06 December 2010 - 02:28 PM.

#224 Cabooceratops

Cabooceratops

Local Dinosaur Enthusiast

• Citizen
  • 8507 posts
  • Faction::Dinobot

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE(Tramp @ Dec 6 2010, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When Cliffjumper.s life signs came back, The others were willing to chalk it up to a glitch. It was Arcee who insisted on investigating. When they found him. It was Arcee who charged off to retrieve him, and she basically broke down when she lost him. The others got over his death pretty quickly. Arcee never got over it.

Which can be attributed to platonic deep feelings as well as romantic ones.

#225 Fishbug

Fishbug

Injector has a posse

• Citizen
  • 9378 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:40 PM

Nah, they were totally roboning. THERE IS NO OTHER ANSWER.

#226 Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo

Yay...

• Retired Staff
  • 17525 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE(CabOOOse! @ Dec 6 2010, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Tramp @ Dec 6 2010, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which can be attributed to platonic deep feelings as well as romantic ones.

Apparently there's no such thing as Platonic love according to some people.

#227 BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave

Arachnofiliac

• Citizen
  • 10505 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:11 AM

Dear Primus, here we go off the Tramp track again. (and based on the "what I hear on DA" comment, I bet the guy is already churning out more TF procreation pictures...)

Boo-Sig.jpg

#228 Guest_Tramp_*

Guest_Tramp_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE(BB Shockwave @ Dec 9 2010, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Primus, here we go off the Tramp track again. (and based on the "what I hear on DA" comment, I bet the guy is already churning out more TF procreation pictures...)

No, just comments by other fans I know who also see a hint of romantic involvement between Arcee and Cliffjumper.

#229 MSF's Deterent

MSF's Deterent
  • Protoform
  • 14 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:45 AM

I can't believe Dark Energon is the blood of Unicron. That was never mentioned in Transformers: WFC. According to the game, Dark Energon was a form of corruption ruining Cybertron from the inside. Knowing that Dark Energon can raise the dead, that's Resident Evil right there; Autobots fighting robot zombies.

Edited by MSF's Deterent, 06 January 2011 - 09:47 AM.

#230 Guest_Tramp_*

Guest_Tramp_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE(MSF's Deterent @ Jan 6 2011, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't believe Dark Energon is the blood of Unicron. That was never mentioned in Transformers: WFC. According to the game, Dark Energon was a form of corruption ruining Cybertron from the inside. Knowing that Dark Energon can raise the dead, that's Resident Evil right there; Autobots fighting robot zombies.

It's mentioned in Exodus that Dark Energon is indeed the "emanations" of Unicron, just as normal Energon is the emanations of Primus. In the book, is causes the ruining of Cybertron when Megatron corrupts the Plasma Energy Chamber and then hooks that up to the lense in the Geosynchronous Energon Bridge. The Plasma Energy Chamber then works its way down through a shaft in the machine to the core (which is what produces the Energon in the first place) . This causes the corruption to spread down to the very core itself, an ultimately through the whole planet.

#231 MSF's Deterent

MSF's Deterent
  • Protoform
  • 14 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:52 AM

Damn.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users