#1 ♕Planet Eater☄

♕Planet Eater☄

Annimus Prime (Frenzy)

• Protoform
  • 45 posts
  • Faction::Minicon

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:24 PM

> http://chatango.com/...nkfortconfusion

That above is my Chatango link to my profile there. Read about me and tell me about how I heal myself from depression and worry.

I am manic and hyper as well as crazy or arrogant depending. I am incredibly uneasy, apprehensive, worried, filled with dread, about what might happen. In cases of clinical anxiety, the feared event or circumstance rarely happens. So I have this in every case and go mad or insane depending on it as well, being driven mad by irrational thoughts and repetitive replayed scenes in my mind being visualized that are harsh and terrible, very dreadful and bad to think upon. It's like an unbearable bad song that you want to desperately push out and throw away, but it's like impossible to get rid of cause it is like getting bigger and bigger so much so that you just can't and you practically go mad or do go mad cause it won't go away, just keep worsening the more you try so hard to put it out of your mind. These thoughts are reoccurring and common, they get worse each time they come along and destroy a day I wanted to enjoy, but these dreaded thoughts come along and ruin it.

I've got some outside help from hospital mental ward for behavioral and physiological symptoms for a few weeks. That really relieved my pain and suffering portion of my issue so far for now, but I still currently suffer from a more minor form of these symptoms. Yeah, these symptoms where making me irrationally violent and hostile, so I was glad to get help before it all got even worse with no care or hope in sight. I was re-guided to hope and saw a fresh form of luck come my way and I feel that finally the Lord was answered part of my prayers for help in that way for those terrible symptoms.

I was harming my parents in more ways than one and was all but a dismembering and disrespectful loss of hope and love from them. They were right to seek outside help and if more were needed, I would go before it got worse again. The thing is, I know where to go to get help now if I did quickly need it by the moment I started having problems again. I remember, I was shaking and could not talk at all, like my throat was closing up on me and my heart was palpating also. My mind was racing so I couldn't think clearly enough to talk anyways, because of all my hostile madness had drenched my mind. There were some names of language being used that was inappropriate and offensive, that had shouldn't have happened nor be used.

If anyone can offering anymore advice on this, be my guest and respond diligently. icon-blitz.gif

Edited by ♕Planet Eater☄, 12 November 2010 - 06:27 PM.

#2 Kickstrike

Kickstrike

Bang.

• Citizen
  • 13703 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:27 PM

Transformers is a brand that really has something for everyone. We are a darn lucky fandom.

#3 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

A work in progress

• Citizen
  • 3058 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:20 AM

Take your meds.
2 Timothy 3:16,17 - "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work."

2 Timothy 1:9,10 - "God, who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began, and which now has been manifested through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel."

Acts 17:30,31 - "The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead."

John 3:16,17 - "For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."

#4 Varnon

Varnon

Counterpoint is a man's soul.

• Citizen
  • 9843 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:30 AM

Go outside.
Talk to people in real life. Watch their facial expression.
When they make an expression like this one:
http://img.buzznet.c...ig-10305461.jpg
(pulled from a google image search)
stop talking about the thing you were talking about. And talk about that thing less in the future.

I think you thrive on people giving you sympathy and thinking you are weird. That has to stop.

Anyone who is worth talking to has their own insanties, so don't feel bad. But you need to change your habits.

Edited by Varnon, 14 November 2010 - 05:32 AM.

What signature?

#5 CORVUS

CORVUS

Its showtime, folks!

• Supporter
  • 28427 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

I feel like I'm being swerved.

Transformers is a brand that really has something for everyone. We are a darn lucky fandom.

#6 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

symmetrical docking ...Henshin!

• Citizen
  • 22148 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:14 PM

yeah, I've been crazy for years now.

No we haven't.

go back to being drunk Destron, you got less warnings then...

oh for the love of god, give up on that!

I thought we were Atheist?

that was a majority vote.

hey how come we aren't using different coloured text?

people bitched that purple text was hard to see on the non-gears less then spectacular other one.

oh, okay but wont this be really confusing without it?

nobody cares you two

hey don't forget me I was in that conversation too you know.

oh all of you shut up, lets try and help this poor ...guy/girl/thing ... poster

why? It draws attention away from us, give the mods something else to deal with

yeah you did barely sneak away from pnr without a warning last week...

damn yeah, saw more staff in that thread then a poll dancer

>_> stuff like that isn't helping

<_< and you think this long post is?

no.

Edited by Destron D-69, 14 November 2010 - 11:27 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users