Needing a new car sale

386 replies to this topic

#1 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:04 PM

In an effort to help pay for everything, I opened a Half.com store to sell new & used books, CDs, and DVDs; this link here will take you to my page.

Well, my car broke down earlier today, and if the initial assessment of what's wrong with it is accurate then it might have officially broken down for the last time.

I'll be needing all the sales I can get to help pay for repairs (if it can still be serviced) or another vehicle (if it can't be).

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Fortress Ironhold, 02 July 2013 - 03:15 PM.

Lexicon: still up and running!

"At my last intern briefing, Craig was clearly tired. His message had changed to, "Stay out of trouble, period." It seemed that, as director of security, Livingstone was growing old fast. If he didn't watch out, he'd become one of us - a 'Mormon' or a 'straight,' which is what Clinton staffers called FBI agents, the Secret Service, and former Bush employees."

Aldrich, Gary. Unlimited Access Washington D.C.: Regency, 1996. Pg 38

Please visit my Half.com store

Deviant Art page

#2 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:53 PM

Listed a few new items today, including a trio of HD-DVDs.

"At my last intern briefing, Craig was clearly tired. His message had changed to, "Stay out of trouble, period." It seemed that, as director of security, Livingstone was growing old fast. If he didn't watch out, he'd become one of us - a 'Mormon' or a 'straight,' which is what Clinton staffers called FBI agents, the Secret Service, and former Bush employees."

Deviant Art page

#3 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

I've got another DVD up, and within the next few days I should be listing some more items as I get them sorted and cleaned up.

Deviant Art page

#4 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

Two more still-in-the-plastic DVDs are up, and I might have a season set or two up in the next few days as well.

Deviant Art page

#5 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:44 PM

I literally just listed the The Office UK complete 1st series set; I'm letting it go for a mere $2.75 US.

Deviant Art page

#6 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:21 PM

Just listed vols. 1 and 2 of the "Tomo" manga, both of which are going for $0.75 each.

Deviant Art page

#7 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:00 AM

Just listed the original CD release (using the 1983 recordings) of Billy Joel's "An Innocent Man"; dug this one out from deep in my collection, and there are others that might follow it.

Deviant Art page

#8 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:11 PM

Just listed a still-sealed copy of the film "Beaches" a few minutes ago.

I also did a slight price reduction on a number of items; a few of them ended up being pushed down to $0.75 each (the lowest price that Half.com lets people charge) and a few others ended up under a buck.

Deviant Art page

#9 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:34 AM

Over the weekend I went and listed brand-new copies of Striptease and the audio book version of Kenneth C. Davis' "Don't Know Much About Anything" history book. I might also be listing a few CDs and regular books soon.

Deviant Art page

#10 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:11 AM

A couple more CDs have been listed.

Deviant Art page

#11 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

Just listed a whole bunch of brand-new DVDs, including a set of ITV's "The Avengers" episodes from the 1960s.

Deviant Art page

#12 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

Just got through listing a bunch of books; I'll be listing a number of DVDs in short order.

I need to get some cleaning done before the holidays, so I'm going ahead and listing the next batch all at once rather than rationing them out so that I can get them moved faster.

Deviant Art page

#13 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:11 PM

I've got a jiveton of DVDs listed, and almost all of them are brand new.

Deviant Art page

#14 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:59 PM

"Scooby-Doo Goes Hollywood" is now up for $0.75, and I anticipate having a few more items listed before the end of next week.

Deviant Art page

#15 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:18 PM

Just listed a Suze Orman audiobook (still in the shrink-wrap) and a brand-new copy of Swordfish.

Deviant Art page

#16 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:24 PM

Just did seven more DVDs, all of which are either brand new or still sealed.

Deviant Art page

#17 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:49 PM

One more movie listed.

Deviant Art page

#18 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

Yet another CD listed.

Deviant Art page

#19 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:13 AM

The Office UK season 2 set is now up.

Deviant Art page

#20 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 17330 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:08 PM

Just added two more DVDs.

Deviant Art page

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users