Entertainment Earth

Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Paladin : (05 February 2016 - 04:58 PM)

today's time-waster https://frinkiac.com/?p=search

@  Dracula : (05 February 2016 - 08:47 AM)

I like Cancer in Masterforce. Otherwise it's the worst and I don't understand how it keeps getting cast in everything

@  Plokatron : (05 February 2016 - 02:34 AM)

No Cancer is Disgraceful, Disgusting and Despicable! Blasted genetic abnormality thinking it owns the place. I worry for any who have it this year. 2016 looks to be a bad year for cancer sufferers.

@  Smokey : (05 February 2016 - 01:34 AM)

You're dethhhhpicable, 2016.

@  Paladin : (04 February 2016 - 07:49 AM)

http://www.newsfromme.com/2016/02/03/joe-alaskey-r-p/?utm_content=buffere1d3c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer RIP Plucky. :(

@  Whirl Maximus : (04 February 2016 - 07:04 AM)

Aurora Borealis at this time of year, at this time of day, the phenomenon localized entirely in this comment.

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 February 2016 - 02:11 AM)

l-lewd

@  Plokatron : (04 February 2016 - 01:44 AM)

Bang! Watch out for any unidentified P.O.K.E triggers.

@  Boomhauer : (03 February 2016 - 06:40 PM)

Aah, the universal greeting! Ooo Eee Ooo Aa Aa Ting Tang Wala Wala Bing!

@  TheMightyMol... : (03 February 2016 - 06:05 PM)

My mother's a what?! GET OUT!

@  Plokatron : (03 February 2016 - 04:44 PM)

goo goo ga ga bagah na slaguh

@  BillBarclay : (03 February 2016 - 12:41 PM)

in that case! it's a very good composition of comments.....coming from a 9 month old

@  TheMightyMol... : (03 February 2016 - 11:07 AM)

Wouldn't the day of conception have been nine months ago?

@  BillBarclay : (03 February 2016 - 10:34 AM)

oh......& happy day of conception

@  BillBarclay : (03 February 2016 - 10:33 AM)

-> -> -> -> -> -> ->

@  Plokatron : (03 February 2016 - 01:32 AM)

Can anyone point me to the wiki topic on what is under animated transformers helmets? I know I saw it a few weeks back. Also it is my birthday! So my wish for the forums is "Everyone take care and be safe" I think that's a reasonable request em?

@  Plokatron : (02 February 2016 - 06:12 PM)

Also I got my new Pc at last.

@  Plokatron : (02 February 2016 - 06:12 PM)

I still have it. Not letting it go.

@  TheMightyMol... : (02 February 2016 - 05:55 PM)

I had it at one point. Then I went to public school and it got misplaced.

@  LioConvoy : (02 February 2016 - 05:29 PM)

You can't ask what happened to something that never existed.

@  TheMightyMol... : (02 February 2016 - 03:05 PM)

Oh, so that's what happened to my faith in humanity.

@  ▲ndrusi : (02 February 2016 - 12:53 PM)

I'm always dealing with stuff that stinks and is past the end of its life

@  lastmaximal : (02 February 2016 - 08:28 AM)

"Boy, glad I'm not him!" does sound like a familiar refrain for the workplace.

@  Paladin : (02 February 2016 - 07:48 AM)

nothing sets the tone for a work day like driving past a dead skunk at 7am...

@  Plokatron : (01 February 2016 - 06:07 PM)

Anyway I just ordered a copy of Allspark Almanac and the HoS graphic novel. Can't wait to see da trainsformers!

@  Plokatron : (01 February 2016 - 06:06 PM)

Very true.

@  Smokey : (01 February 2016 - 06:06 PM)

Also rat slime.

@  Plokatron : (01 February 2016 - 06:06 PM)

Yes but not Ghost slime. Just human and Bug slime.

@  Smokey : (01 February 2016 - 06:03 PM)

It doesn't matter what color slime NYC has, it's still been covered in slime for its entire existence.

@  Plokatron : (01 February 2016 - 03:05 PM)

Not to mention the series is getting a reboot this year. In July so none of that junk counts.

@  Plokatron : (01 February 2016 - 02:32 PM)

Not that kind of slime!!! Has New York ever been pink?! No that city has so much brown that it makes COD look bright and colorful.

@  Smokey : (01 February 2016 - 02:27 PM)

New York's ALWAYS been covered with slime.

@  Plokatron : (01 February 2016 - 02:21 PM)

Also since New York wasn't covered in slime back in 89 it's quite moot isn't it?

@  Plokatron : (01 February 2016 - 02:15 PM)

Stupid ideas that I can't understand why we keep bring it up. Are we humans just that desperate to panic ourselves?

@  Smokey : (01 February 2016 - 12:51 PM)

Gamera is really neat! Gamera is filled with meat! We'll be eating Gamera!

@  BillBarclay : (01 February 2016 - 11:28 AM)

mind you that Lego Firehouse looks awesome

@  bigbot69 : (01 February 2016 - 10:50 AM)

Someone's gotta go down there

@  DeltaSeeker : (01 February 2016 - 09:56 AM)

Valentines Day. Bummer.

@  BillBarclay : (01 February 2016 - 09:45 AM)

i do.....Vigo! you are like the buzzing of flies to him!

@  wonko the sane? : (01 February 2016 - 09:44 AM)

Nope! But in fairness, I was pretty drunk at the time.

@  Paladin : (01 February 2016 - 09:44 AM)

...does NOBODY remember "Ghostbusters 2?!"

@  wonko the sane? : (01 February 2016 - 09:42 AM)

Oh, yeah, the primaries. Yup, that's a thing that's happening. But it won't end the world till new shmuck is elected, and even then it depends on who.

@  Touch My Thighs : (01 February 2016 - 09:41 AM)

Looks like that American preliminary election thing is happening. I don't really get it, something about Iowa and Couscous.

@  MEDdMI : (01 February 2016 - 08:07 AM)

what, again?

@  Paladin : (01 February 2016 - 07:57 AM)

only 13 days left before the world ends...

@  TheMightyMol... : (01 February 2016 - 02:47 AM)

It gets ten thousand hours to the soul.

@  Boomhauer : (31 January 2016 - 09:28 PM)

It runs on uranium.

@  Nutjob R/T : (31 January 2016 - 01:14 PM)

Right, anybody got the old NECA Big Daddy Bouncer with the LED eyes? Anybody know the battery size needed?

@  TheMightyMol... : (31 January 2016 - 11:52 AM)

Friends help you move, real friends help you bury the neighbors under their own porch after they've seen too much.

@  Liege : (31 January 2016 - 11:23 AM)

Invite them to join in. This either results in fun times or them giving you a wide berth. Both win wins in my book.

Photo

Needing a new car sale

386 replies to this topic

#1 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:04 PM

In an effort to help pay for everything, I opened a Half.com store to sell new & used books, CDs, and DVDs; this link here will take you to my page.

Well, my car broke down earlier today, and if the initial assessment of what's wrong with it is accurate then it might have officially broken down for the last time.

I'll be needing all the sales I can get to help pay for repairs (if it can still be serviced) or another vehicle (if it can't be).

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Fortress Ironhold, 02 July 2013 - 03:15 PM.

Lexicon: still up and running!

"At my last intern briefing, Craig was clearly tired. His message had changed to, "Stay out of trouble, period." It seemed that, as director of security, Livingstone was growing old fast. If he didn't watch out, he'd become one of us - a 'Mormon' or a 'straight,' which is what Clinton staffers called FBI agents, the Secret Service, and former Bush employees."

Aldrich, Gary. Unlimited Access Washington D.C.: Regency, 1996. Pg 38

Please visit my Half.com store

Deviant Art page

#2 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:53 PM

Listed a few new items today, including a trio of HD-DVDs.

"At my last intern briefing, Craig was clearly tired. His message had changed to, "Stay out of trouble, period." It seemed that, as director of security, Livingstone was growing old fast. If he didn't watch out, he'd become one of us - a 'Mormon' or a 'straight,' which is what Clinton staffers called FBI agents, the Secret Service, and former Bush employees."

Deviant Art page

#3 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

I've got another DVD up, and within the next few days I should be listing some more items as I get them sorted and cleaned up.

Deviant Art page

#4 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

Two more still-in-the-plastic DVDs are up, and I might have a season set or two up in the next few days as well.

Deviant Art page

#5 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:44 PM

I literally just listed the The Office UK complete 1st series set; I'm letting it go for a mere $2.75 US.

Deviant Art page

#6 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:21 PM

Just listed vols. 1 and 2 of the "Tomo" manga, both of which are going for $0.75 each.

Deviant Art page

#7 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:00 AM

Just listed the original CD release (using the 1983 recordings) of Billy Joel's "An Innocent Man"; dug this one out from deep in my collection, and there are others that might follow it.

Deviant Art page

#8 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:11 PM

Just listed a still-sealed copy of the film "Beaches" a few minutes ago.

I also did a slight price reduction on a number of items; a few of them ended up being pushed down to $0.75 each (the lowest price that Half.com lets people charge) and a few others ended up under a buck.

Deviant Art page

#9 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:34 AM

Over the weekend I went and listed brand-new copies of Striptease and the audio book version of Kenneth C. Davis' "Don't Know Much About Anything" history book. I might also be listing a few CDs and regular books soon.

Deviant Art page

#10 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:11 AM

A couple more CDs have been listed.

Deviant Art page

#11 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

Just listed a whole bunch of brand-new DVDs, including a set of ITV's "The Avengers" episodes from the 1960s.

Deviant Art page

#12 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

Just got through listing a bunch of books; I'll be listing a number of DVDs in short order.

I need to get some cleaning done before the holidays, so I'm going ahead and listing the next batch all at once rather than rationing them out so that I can get them moved faster.

Deviant Art page

#13 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:11 PM

I've got a jiveton of DVDs listed, and almost all of them are brand new.

Deviant Art page

#14 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:59 PM

"Scooby-Doo Goes Hollywood" is now up for $0.75, and I anticipate having a few more items listed before the end of next week.

Deviant Art page

#15 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:18 PM

Just listed a Suze Orman audiobook (still in the shrink-wrap) and a brand-new copy of Swordfish.

Deviant Art page

#16 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:24 PM

Just did seven more DVDs, all of which are either brand new or still sealed.

Deviant Art page

#17 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:49 PM

One more movie listed.

Deviant Art page

#18 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

Yet another CD listed.

Deviant Art page

#19 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:13 AM

The Office UK season 2 set is now up.

Deviant Art page

#20 Fortress Ironhold

Fortress Ironhold

Blasphemer

• Citizen
  • 18487 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:08 PM

Just added two more DVDs.

Deviant Art page

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users