TOY ADDICT Pre-show store beginning Tuesday - Botcon 2010

16 replies to this topic

#1 Junior

Junior

TRU's Host & creator of TF Fan Events

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:50 PM

THURSDAY will be open for business from 10:30 am to 4:30 PM. West side, Room 10181 @ dolphin on the 10th floor. We will then be going to pckage pickup and probably reopen at 9pm after dealer load in.

TOY ADDICT Pre-show store beginning Tuesday - Botcon 2010

The Toy Addict will have a pre-show store at the Dolphin Hotel beginning Tuesday evening (6/22). We will have an ENORMOUS selection of everything from G1 to the present, so make sure to plan on stopping by the room. More details and sample pictures to come. We will be posting some additional information in this thread once we check in. Flyers will be posted in the lobby where we find a board.

You are welcomed to bring by anything you may want to trade in or sell outright.

For those that like to be in the "know" with hours and other happenings with our event, you can follow our updates on Twitter as well...

Junior (toyaddictparty) on Twitter

Edited by Junior, 24 June 2010 - 12:07 AM.

#2 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:19 PM

We are sorting through some of our G1 combiner stuff this weekend, so I thought I would post a quick pic of our mountains of G1 Combiners. Should have plenty of complete ones and individual limbs for sale.

Couldn't squeeze the Monstructors (think we have around 4 of them from near complete to complete) and Predakings (have 2 or 3 complete ones, plus tons of individuals) in there, but we will have them available at Botcon and our room event.

Edited by Junior, 14 June 2010 - 10:02 PM.

#3 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:28 AM

Some G2 goodness for you..

#4 Specimen-17

Specimen-17

In case of emergency, break dance

• Supporter
  • 8079 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:28 PM

Well that makes me feel better about the boxes of TFs I have lying around waiting to be sold. I may have to track you down on Tuesday about those color changers and Devastators.

#5 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:57 AM

Here are some Targetmasters, Headmasters, & Powermasters we will have at the show...

#6 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

We have been working like crazy with last minute preperations for the big show. Here is a picture of some of the large size Primes we will have. We have A LOT more stuff to come so make sure you stop by the room.

You can also get the latest info on our store from TWITTER..

http://twitter.com/toyaddictparty

#7 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:27 PM

Who says cassettes are out of style??

#8 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE(TheToyAddict;4915917)
Ok, here is some more of the stuff we are bringing. Not sure how much of this we can squeeze into our room event, but hopefully we can get everything we have into our 3 booths at the show.

#9 Doofy

Doofy

Anusface

• Citizen
  • 3510 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

I have a lot of stuff I want to get rid of: All my ARMADA, lots of BEAST WARS/MACHINES, ALTERNATORS, MASK figures. All transformers have paperwork/instructions and some have boxes(depth charge/rampage/air attack primal). What sort of stuff are you interested in so I can leave some stuff and bring others?

EDIT: I have some gobots too.

Edited by Doofy, 22 June 2010 - 06:42 PM.

#10 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:05 PM

We are now open for business in room 10181 @ the Dolphin. We will be open till 11:30pm on Tuesday night.

#11 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE(Doofy @ Jun 22 2010, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a lot of stuff I want to get rid of: All my ARMADA, lots of BEAST WARS/MACHINES, ALTERNATORS, MASK figures. All transformers have paperwork/instructions and some have boxes(depth charge/rampage/air attack primal). What sort of stuff are you interested in so I can leave some stuff and bring others?

Yeah, bring them by tomorrow after 10am.We can look at everything. 1oth floor, room 10181

Edited by Junior, 23 June 2010 - 12:16 AM.

#12 Doofy

Doofy

Anusface

• Citizen
  • 3510 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE(Junior @ Jun 22 2010, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, bring them by tomorrow after 10am.

I won't be in Orlando until Thursday.

#13 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE(Doofy @ Jun 23 2010, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Junior @ Jun 22 2010, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, bring them by tomorrow after 10am.

I won't be in Orlando until Thursday.

That's fine, you can bring them by then. icon-hotrod.gif

#14 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:19 AM

We will be open @ 10:30 am and close around 11:30 PM. Obviously if people are buying around closing time, we will not be kicking people out. Lots of Transformers to see today if you aren't in the customizing class, going on a tour, or hitting the parks. icon-hotrod.gif

FYI - As far as meal breaks go, you will see our sign out in the hall when we are open. It will not be out when we are away.

#15 Doofy

Doofy

Anusface

• Citizen
  • 3510 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:06 PM

I don't know how I'm going to get two medium/large boxes into the dolphin and up to the room. I'm at a hotel at the all-star resort. I don't think I'm going to ride the bus with that kinda cargo. Is it possible to park at the dolphin temporarily to carry the boxes to your room?

#16 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

THURSDAY will be open for business from 10:30 am to 4:30 PM. West side, Room 10181 @ dolphin on the 10th floor. We will then be going to pckage pickup and probably reopen at 9pm after dealer load in.

#17 Junior

Junior

• Citizen
  • 801 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE(Doofy @ Jun 23 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know how I'm going to get two medium/large boxes into the dolphin and up to the room. I'm at a hotel at the all-star resort. I don't think I'm going to ride the bus with that kinda cargo. Is it possible to park at the dolphin temporarily to carry the boxes to your room?

Yes, you can give the key to the vallet and tell them you registering. Then you can run up with the boxes.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users