Photo

unicron.com seems to neglect info on the character pages.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Bass X0

Bass X0
  • Citizen
  • 41396 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:39 AM

Just saw this:

Other Appearances: Scrapper made no other appearances in the Transformers Universe until he was ~reborn in 2008 Transformers Animated series. Toy release date is not known at the time this page was last edited.

What about the G2 repaint of Scrapper? Or the Classics toy?

Whoever wrote this must have known about these two toys so why forget to include them?

Oh, and Hasbro has said they're not interested in producing Animated Constructicon toys at this time; its likely they'll never get a toy of their own unless Animated is revived in the future.

#2 Fangwing

Fangwing

Space Ceratopsid

• Retired Staff
  • 30257 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:00 AM

I think they're referring to the fiction, sir.
Brwoooomp!

#3 Kup_is_Dion

Kup_is_Dion
  • Protoform
  • 2 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Apr 9 2009, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just saw this:

Other Appearances: Scrapper made no other appearances in the Transformers Universe until he was ~reborn in 2008 Transformers Animated series. Toy release date is not known at the time this page was last edited.

Whoever wrote this must have known about these two toys so why forget to include them?

Oh, and Hasbro has said they're not interested in producing Animated Constructicon toys at this time; its likely they'll never get a toy of their own unless Animated is revived in the future.

Is having a toy making an appearance? Or does the character have to show up in some sort of published material for it to count?

Oh, as for reviving animated in the future, I wasn't aware animated was gone. Or did I not just watch it this morning? Didn't cartoon network just put up a NEW site dedicated to aforementioned "dead" show? Didn't they just ADD another f'ing constructicon? If you're talking about what seems to be the mass liquidation of animated product by retailers, they do that before a new flagship line moves in(Revenge of the Fallen?)So you might get those Animated Constructicons yet!

I'm getting too old for this.

#4 n10zguy

n10zguy

Da Hawt Gay Geek

• Citizen
  • 246 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE(Kup_is_Dion @ Apr 9 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just saw this:

Is having a toy making an appearance? Or does the character have to show up in some sort of published material for it to count?

Oh, as for reviving animated in the future, I wasn't aware animated was gone. Or did I not just watch it this morning? Didn't cartoon network just put up a NEW site dedicated to aforementioned "dead" show? Didn't they just ADD another f'ing constructicon? If you're talking about what seems to be the mass liquidation of animated product by retailers, they do that before a new flagship line moves in(Revenge of the Fallen?)So you might get those Animated Constructicons yet!

Dude... before you open your mouth again, think before you speak. It has been on the message boards for MONTHS that the current Animated series ends with this season which will only be airing several more episodes. There will also be no more toys for the series produced after the next wave. There is a CHANCE that Animated might come back in 2010 but nothing has been stated.

#5 Kup_is_Dion

Kup_is_Dion
  • Protoform
  • 2 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE(n10zguy @ Apr 10 2009, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Kup_is_Dion @ Apr 9 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just saw this:

Dude... before you open your mouth again, think before you speak. It has been on the message boards for MONTHS that the current Animated series ends with this season which will only be airing several more episodes. There will also be no more toys for the series produced after the next wave. There is a CHANCE that Animated might come back in 2010 but nothing has been stated.

Dude... before you open your mouth again, remember: Just because something's on a message board don't make it true. Sorry to burst your bubble. Message boards are rumor mills, well known for distorting facts and promoting lies as facts. I bet you believe Elvis is still alive too. Unless you work for CN or work for the show, quote me a source other than the message board. Maybe then I'll shut up.
I'm getting too old for this.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users