- - - - -

Animated show characters who haven't gotten toys yet

6 replies to this topic

#1 Magnusblitz

Magnusblitz
  • Citizen
  • 3198 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:30 PM

Obviously, the vast majority of show characters in Animated have gotten toys, but some haven't. So far, the list:

Arcee
Female Starscream Clone
Ironhide
Liar Starscream Clone (Ramjet)
Mixmaster
Omega Supreme
Scrapper

Is there any news on any of these guys getting toys? It wouldn't surprise me if some didn't (especially both females), but I'm pretty surprised we haven't seen a whiff of a toy for either of the Constructicons yet, considering their importance towards the end of Season 2.

#2 AvisFelis

AvisFelis
  • Citizen
  • 917 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE(Magnusblitz @ Feb 10 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obviously, the vast majority of show characters in Animated have gotten toys, but some haven't. So far, the list:

Arcee
Female Starscream Clone
Ironhide
Mixmaster
Omega Supreme
Scrapper

Is there any news on any of these guys getting toys? It wouldn't surprise me if some didn't (especially both females), but I'm pretty surprised we haven't seen a whiff of a toy for either of the Constructicons yet, considering their importance towards the end of Season 2.

Arcee is supposedly coming soon. Or so I hear...

And aren't they waiting on/not wanting to do the Constructicons for some reason? Something about "getting them right"?

#3 Jeremy

Jeremy

Hardcore Criminal

• Retired Staff
  • 23551 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:45 PM

I hope if they ever do an Omega Supreme toy, they're smart enough to use the basic Animated design, but make the toy in a style that would fit in reasonably well with Universe as well. Hell, toys like Ultra Magnus are already almost there, since most of him is decidedly not cartoony looking except for a few robot mode parts.
"Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise." - Cato the Elder

"Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper." - Larry Flynt

#4 Noprobsrobs

Noprobsrobs

STILL THE BEST 1973

• Citizen
  • 2741 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:06 PM

I hope the Mixmaster and Scrapper toys have the buttcracks, but then again that would be kinda creepy.

#5 Spark

Spark
  • Citizen
  • 27916 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE(AvisFelis @ Feb 10 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Magnusblitz @ Feb 10 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Arcee
Female Starscream Clone
Ironhide
Mixmaster
Omega Supreme
Scrapper

Arcee is supposedly coming soon. Or so I hear...

And aren't they waiting on/not wanting to do the Constructicons for some reason? Something about "getting them right"?

Judging by the Hasbro 2008 SDCC sketchbook, by "getting them right", they probably mean "combining", since a Mixmaster sketch shows him forming a leg.
Fall of Cybertron will blow your mind. That is all.

#6 Nanite

Nanite

Imminently Ignorable

• Supporter
  • 4729 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:44 PM

We also need Ego Clone/Thundercracker.

I wouldn't mind a pre-blackarachnia Elita One.

And Wasp.

And Cliffjumper in a deluxe maybe?
On them twitters

#7 Bocc Kob

Bocc Kob
  • Citizen
  • 4404 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE(Spark @ Feb 10 2009, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Judging by the Hasbro 2008 SDCC sketchbook, by "getting them right", they probably mean "combining", since a Mixmaster sketch shows him forming a leg.

Animated Devastator?! icon-bee.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users