1 reply to this topic

#1 Fangwing

Fangwing

The Allspark: We are Injector

• Retired Staff
  • 30397 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:54 AM

I've got a ton of auctions in their last several hours going on, so check them out:

The almost-complete RID Build Team in decent enough shape can be yours starting at just TEN DOLLARS!
Sweet... Minty Sweet... Beast Wars Exclusive Shokaract is currently only at $20-- WHAT A STEAL!
RID Cryotek, with all but one missile pre-lost so you don't have to, has no bids and starts at only $5.
The Four Horsemen of Unicron, Airazor, Terrorsaur, Cheetor and Rhinox, with their respective Mini-Cons and accessories, also has no bids, and starts at just $10.
The last few bits of my TF:U collection, the Ground Forces and Prides of the Skies lot, are only at $9.99 and $8.50 respectively. That's a bargain at twice the price!
A HUGE lot of Botcon/OTFCC Exclusives is also up, including CatSCAN, Shadow Striker, Roulette, and Glyph. Currently $30.
Finally, the joke nobody got, the Beast Wars Mutants. Sitting at only $5.50 right now. Get 'em before someone else does!

http://search.ebay.c...assZdr_fangsatx

And I'm also selling just about all of my current collection. Send me a PM if you have any questions.
Brwoooomp!

#2 warpscream

warpscream
  • Citizen
  • 702 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(Dr Fang @ Oct 10 2007, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got a ton of auctions in their last several hours going on, so check them out:

The almost-complete RID Build Team in decent enough shape can be yours starting at just TEN DOLLARS!
Sweet... Minty Sweet... Beast Wars Exclusive Shokaract is currently only at $20-- WHAT A STEAL!
RID Cryotek, with all but one missile pre-lost so you don't have to, has no bids and starts at only $5.
The Four Horsemen of Unicron, Airazor, Terrorsaur, Cheetor and Rhinox, with their respective Mini-Cons and accessories, also has no bids, and starts at just $10.
The last few bits of my TF:U collection, the Ground Forces and Prides of the Skies lot, are only at $9.99 and $8.50 respectively. That's a bargain at twice the price!
A HUGE lot of Botcon/OTFCC Exclusives is also up, including CatSCAN, Shadow Striker, Roulette, and Glyph. Currently $30.
Finally, the joke nobody got, the Beast Wars Mutants. Sitting at only $5.50 right now. Get 'em before someone else does!

http://search.ebay.c...assZdr_fangsatx

And I'm also selling just about all of my current collection. Send me a PM if you have any questions.

DANGIT MAN! I want a Shadow Striker and Roullette so bad! I would have traded you a lot for those. Oh well I am signing up for ebay.

Edited by warpscream, 11 October 2007 - 05:29 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users