Photo

Transformers: Armada (Revisited)

117 replies to this topic

#81 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

I write stuff...just not as much as I used to.

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:09 PM

Well, another month has come and gone. I wish I could say I got a lot done, but sadly, real life had a tendency to intervene. Still, enough was done, and I'm pleased to say that new stuff is either coming within the immediate future or very soon. Major details here.

Echowarrior's DA: July Status Journal

Here's hoping that July will see a lot done! Meanwhile, stay tuned - new stuff is coming very soon!
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.

#82 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:37 PM

As promised, a new thing, just in time for the (original) release date for the new film.

-

This is the story of an idealistic young Cybertronian, who fought on the streets to survive and saw friends pointlessly killed. This is the story of a vengeful Decepticon, whose hatred was quelled by wisdom and finally saw the darkness that he'd been blind to for far too long. This is the story of the angry young mech who grew into a calm and tranquil warrior, and found where he belonged. This is the story of how Deadlock died, and how Drift was reborn. All he needed was to be set Adrift.

-

My thanks to lonegamer7 for reviewing this story.
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.

#83 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

And we're back to re-edits. With luck, the next few parts will follow very shortly.

-

Reinforcements arrive for the Decepticons, simultaneously upping the ante in the war and forcing Hot Shot to confront a demon from his past. Confrontations have begun.

-

My thanks as always to lonegamer7 for her help.
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#84 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

Well, here we are again. I'm pleased to say that last month was among my most productive! Yay! With luck, it'll carry on for this month! Anyway, progress list here as always.

Echowarrior's DA: August Status Journal
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#85 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

Well, last month had some productivity to it. That's a plus, yes?

Anyway, as announced on my DA page, I'll be taking a break from T:A-R during September (and maybe October) to focus my attention upon other projects, including editing that novel I have planned. So consider it very unlikely that I'll be posting anything of that nature for the next couple months, save maybe a re-edit. In any case, the details for what I've gotten done are here.

Echowarrior's DA: September Status Journal
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#86 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

Well, here we are again. I wish I could say that the first month of my two-month break from my Transformers series has been as productive as I'd like, but unfortunately, it hasn't. Stuff's gotten done, but not nearly as much stuff as I'd hoped, and I doubt next month will be much different.

Anyway, details on DA as always.

Echowarrior's DA: October Status Journal
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#87 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:57 PM

Well, last month, I was pretty well screwed over. Two dental appointments meant I spent a long stretch away from home and didn't get much done. Hopefully, this month I can catch up.

Echowarrior's DA: November Status Journal
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#88 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

And here we are again, another month gone. I'm pleased to say that November was far more fruitful than October - the lack of dentists' appointments helped significantly. Anyway, here's how things look for this month; by the end, I'll have some new stuff up. :-)

Echowarrior's DA: December Status Journal
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#89 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:48 PM

Folks who follow me on DA might want to check there. I've posted more Cast Photos. No clue when I'll have more up, but I'm hoping it'll be within the next year.
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#90 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

Here we are again, a new month and a new year. I wish that I had more work done, but sadly, I'm all over the place and way too easily distracted some days. Wish me luck, people, I'm gonna try and get stuff done this month.

Anyway, details here as always.

Echowarrior's DA: January Status Journal

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#91 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hey out there; another month, another update for everyone. I'm optimistic that I'll get things a little further along this month, so fingers crossed.

Echowarrior's DA: February Status Journal

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#92 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

Not sure if anyone here is particularly interested, but as a small gift for everyone who's been following my work, I decided to post a small preview of some of the future installments on my DA page.

Echowarrior's DA: Arc Four Preview

Each section comes from the four installments for the fourth and final arc for my Armada series that I've either finished the rough drafts for (sections 1, 2 and 4 from "Phoenix Rising", "Underfoot", and "Yesteryear") or I'm simply starting on (section 3, with the tentative title of "X File"). Any comments and thoughts on these are welcome.
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#93 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

Here we go again, another month, another feeling of nothing getting done. I didn't even get to have fun with the money I earned from the story I sold. No fun that. Still, previews were put up, and they've gotten positive reception thus far. I call that good.

Anyway, here's the status for this month. Here's hoping work gets done.

Echowarrior's DA: March Status Journal
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#94 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Here we are again. I'm a little saddened to say the creative juices dropped out a little last month on the novel, but hey, I was flexible, I got stuff done. Not optimistic about this month, but I'll do what I can. Anyway, major details here as always.

Echowarrior's DA: April Status Journal

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#95 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

And here we are again, another month gone. Stuff's getting done, thankfully, but I wish I could get more done. Damn my tendency towards procrastination! Anyway, details here.

Echowarrior's DA: May Status Journal
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#96 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:29 AM

Well, last month sucked for me in terms of getting things done. A grandparent suffering a stroke will do that to a person. Anyway, here's hoping I'll be able to accomplish something properly this month, eh?

Echowarrior's DA: June Status Journal
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#97 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:11 PM

Well, last month wasn't as productive as I'd hoped, but I did manage to get quite a bit of stuff done. This month, however, I'm focusing on one single project, so with luck, it'll either get finished, or I'll get really far along on it. Hoping for the former.

Oh, and do forgive the two links for this one; the old format was getting a little frustrating, so I split it into two journals. The first one has the account for my major writing projects, the second for my toy photos.

Echowarrior's DA: July Status Journal A
Echowarrior's DA: July Status Journal B

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#98 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

Whew! July was a productive month for me! Granted, I didn't get as much done as I hoped, but hey, I've got another Armada story that's well on its way towards being done and I've gotten started on two chunks of work for August. So yay, stuff's getting done! And with any luck, before the end of August, I'll not only have a lot done, but I'll have some extra cash and get a few bits and pieces done otherwise! Anyway, details here as always.

Echowarrior's DA: August Status Journal A
Echowarrior's DA: August Status Journal B
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#99 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

Well, last month was amazingly productive; I was able to work on every project I've got going on right now, and I actually got a couple of them done! Here's hoping this month goes at least partially as well. I don't plan on working on my Transformers stuff, but I've got a few other irons in the fire and I plan on getting as much done with them before the end of the month as I can. You want details, you should follow the link.

Echowarrior's DA: September Status Journal A
Echowarrior's DA: September Status Journal B
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#100 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 5519 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

Well, last month was productive, just not as much as hoped. Still got a few things to take care of from last month's stuff, but fret not, I plan on going light this time. Anyway, all the fun little update details in the usual places.

Echowarrior's DA: October Status Journal A
Echowarrior's DA: October Status Journal B
William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users