[IC] Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Static cringed. "I hope that doesn't include baths and showers."

Misty - Maple (Flair)

A microphone was passed to Duchess De Luge.

Wanderlust - Symphony AND Scarlet (Darty - Hazel)

Spoiler

Delivering orders as needed, Wanderlust and Symphony worked thier way over to the table where Scarlet Spectrum and the others were about to start playing. As Wanderlust was setting down their orders and Symphony was about to ask Red what he wanted, Red gently rested a hoof under her chin, smiled, and said, "My my, aren't you the fragrant flower. I already know exactly what I want, my dear...a tall glass of horchata. Extra cinnamon, please."

Meanwhile, Scarlet Spectrum saw two things. First, the stack of cards was thicker so presumably there was more than one deck mixed in. Second, he saw that Red had been playing two hands instead of just one.

Static - Night Cap (Square - Keen)

A knock was heard on the door.

Static's eyes narrowed in suspicion. He wasn't expecting any visitors. He crouched down into a fighting stance and motioned Night Cap to stay quiet. "Who is it?" he called out.

As Scarlet was considering whether he could, not to mention should, attempt to play two hands himself. Their orders arrived. Scarlet smiled, as he was looking forward to the spicy chips. The pegasus was just anout to open his mouth and thank Symphony, when ‘Reds’ smooth words cut him off.

Hastily converting what could have been an ill-asvised scowl into a raised eyebrow, Scarlet said.

”I see you have a silver tongue ‘Red’.”

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Scarlet (Darty - Hazel)

Red put his hoof down and chuckled, "Better honey than vinegar. I figure you get better results that way." The dealer then began to deal out the cards. Red had a face card face up for the first hand and a 7 face up for the second. Hazel Naught had an ace face up while the new stallion and the dealer had an ace and a 6 respectively. Finally, Scarlet had a 5 face up and a 6 face down.

Red calmly asked,
"So, what brings you out here, Scarlet? Are you the gambling type?"

Static - Night Cap (Square - Keen)

"Iiiiiiiiiiiit's room service! Looking to see if you needed anything delivered to your room," a cheerful female voice said from outside the door.

Static whispered back "It'll keep you up late and we have a 6:10 wakeup call," he reminded Night Cap, though not exactly denying permission. "Though I'm not exactly sure she's actually room service anyway."

Static speaks up for the mare outside the room, looking to make sure Night Cap's prepared for whatever's behind the door. "One sec, I'll be right there."

Static cautiously opens the door.

Taking the mic, Duchess De Luge began to address the audience. Every sentence she spoke was accompanied by exaggerated poses and sweeping gestures.

"Well, well, well, what a lovely audience we have here tonight! I am ever-so-delighted that you all have come out to see me in my grand debut. And how grand it shall be, for I am none other than the grandest, the glorious, the gorgeous, Duchess De Luge!"

She turned her attention to her opponent.

"How delightful! I must indeed thank you for coming out here, Masked Mystery Mare. I could think of no better pony to stand opposite of my oh-so-amazing self. You should be honored to be part of my first-ever victory! Ahahahaha!"

Passing the mic back to the announcer, she strode over to meet the Masked Mystery Mare's proffered forehoof with her own. Though it appeared to be a civil gesture, Triple-M could feel that this was not a light touch by any means; there was a definite show of strength behind it. De Luge gave a wicked grin.

"Don't hold back, darling." Up so close, Triple-M could see herself reflected in De Luge's visor. "I want everything you've got."

'oooh strong...' Maple thought... as their hooves met.

when De Luge came close and spoke to her Maple could only think of one word to use as response... and she made sure to look at the referee to confirm it would be understood.

"Shoot."

Top Bottom