gravitybomba doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Faction:: No Information
Joined: 23-November 05
Profile Views: 960*
Last Seen: Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Local Time: Jun 20 2013, 05:10 AM
138 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
24 May 2012
I help out with the youth at my church to make vegetarian cooking videos and video skits to post on Youtube to share our faith. I would like some advice and help in making better videos on a very limited budget. I currently have a Canon HD Vixia camcorder (forgot the exact model), a 4 foot tripod, and I use an older verson of Adobe Premiere that my brother gave me to put the videos together.
I noticed that sound has been an issue on some of the videos, so I was thinking about making my own boom mic. What kind of microphone should I get? I saw that Target had a Samsung M1 mic (for karaoke) for $10 and a Samsung M10 mic (for vocals) for $20. Would either of those mics be appropriate in making a do-it-yourself boom mic? What the difference in quality between a karaoke mic and one used for vocals?
For those of you familiar with Adobe Premiere, are there are any good tutorials out there to show me how to fully utilize the software? I tried watching some of the basic tutorials from the help section, but they were so boring, that I just end up messing with all the options to see what happens. (For example, I randomly put in numbers on the title crawl options until I get something that scrolls decently.)
Is it possible to do basic special effects with Adobe Premiere? I wanted to do a video with some time travel elements, but I have no idea how I could make some kind of wormhole tunnel special effect. (I know green screen is involved, and my brother knows how to make cheap green screen, since he films in front of one for his own personal cooking videos to put in a kitchen background.)
Thanks for any help or advice!
26 Jan 2012
Bought Heavytread from him at a good price and received it very quickly. Recommended.
20 Oct 2011
Just wanted to let you guys know my friend is selling the following items (all loose figures) on eBay to help raise some funds to build a mission center in El Monte.
- Marvel Legends BAF Sentinel with empty 2011 SD Comic-Con box
- Transformers 2010 reissue Predaking with custom sword
- Transformers G1 reissue Piranacon (Seacons)
- Transformers Reverse Convoy
- Transformers Target exclusive Superion Maximus
- Transformers Power Core Combiners Grimstone and Steelshot
- Transformers Classics Octane and Astrotrain
- Marvel Universe lot including Deadpool, Wrecking Crew, and Crossbones
Help out a good cause and get a great deal in the process!
13 Jan 2011
My friend is selling some more loose items on Ebay:
- Marvel Legends Nemesis Holocaust BAF complete
- Masters of the Universe Classics Keldor
- Masters of the Universe Classics Hordak and custom future He-Man
- Masters of the Universe Classics Green Goddess and custom barbarian He-Man
- Masters of the Universe Classics Scareglow
- Transformers Universe Classics Megatron and Galvatron
- Transformers ROTF voyager Megatron
- Transformers Animated leader Megatron
Click here to check them out and get a good deal!
28 Dec 2010
My friend is selling more loose toys on Ebay:
- Transformers Universe Classics Jetfire
- Transformers Universe Classics Megatron and Megatron (whitish tank)
- Transformers Cybertron Dark Scorponok
- Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime (Japanese original)
- Transformers Cybertron Dark Crumplezone and Ransack GTS
- Botcon 2009 Skyquake
- Botcon 2009 Banzai-Tron
- Botcon 2009 Kup
- Botcon 2009 Scourge
- Botcon 2005 Deathsaurus
- Masters of the Universe Classics Count Marzo
- Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Starscream
Click here to check them out and get some good deals!
22 Mar 2013 - 9:15
18 Mar 2013 - 1:14
20 Jan 2013 - 2:10
2 Oct 2012 - 11:09
29 May 2012 - 23:20
Other users have left no comments for gravitybomba.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th June 2013 - 07:10 AM|