Case Assortments For Titans Return Legends Class Wave 1 Revealed
Thanks to Entertainment Earth, we have our first glimpse at the case assortment for wave 1 of the Transformers Titans Return Legends class figures – Wheelie, Stripes and Rewind.
Here is the release from Entertainment Earth:
Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Wave 1
Scheduled for June 2016
- These robots transform into cars, cats, tablets, and more!
- Each mini-vehicle can interact with Titan Masters mini-figres (sold separately)!
- Autobots come ready to fight the Decepticons – or try to maintain the peace on Cybertron.
Get ready to build something big with Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends! Each individually packaged figure has at least two modes, going from vehicle to 4-inch heroic Autobot or evil Decepticon.
Some of these Legends figures have a bonus mode, interacting with the mighty Titan Masters! Each package includes figure, collector card, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.
Case of 8 individually packaged figures includes (subject to change):
2x TRA GEN LEGENDS AUTOBOT STRIPES 630509385683
3x TRA GEN LEGENDS AUTOBOT REWIND 630509385669
3x TRA GEN LEGENDS AUTOBOT WHEELIE 630509414475
Great to finally get a feel for how these figures will be released as we get ready for the roll out of the Titans Return line later this year. See some stock photos below of the figures included in this first wave.
Latest posts by Tony (see all)
- Transformers: Earth Wars – Sharkticon Saga Continues This Weekend - October 19, 2016
- Sponsor News: TFSource: New MMC Preorders, DX9 Mightron and TFC Poseidon Cyberjaw Instock & More! - September 20, 2016
- Sponsor News: BigBadToyStore: DC Comics, Living Dead Dolls, Power Rangers, Marvel, Sonic, DBZ, Street Fighter & More! - September 20, 2016